no GMC hybrid sightings in 9 states.

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: no GMC hybrid sightings in 9 states.

Our 'hoes are at 332hp and 367lb-ft, so not far off the x6. Since the torque matters more for 0-60 runs, the weight advantage wins.
Does the x6 have CV modes in the trans? The CV makes the four speed into a four-trillion speed.
Please, let the Germans past be past. I am no fan of German cars, but the people aren't bad anymore (except that dude that ate the other guy).

Old 04-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Active Enthusiast

Sorry if I disrespected Germans, not my intention by all means, have few relatives from there.....just a symbol related to them, instead of the Hindu's but well ! Should called them Bavarians...

I'll have a chance to test side by side a X6, and I will take the '10 'hoe, cause the 09 are lazy on the start. But at probably 6sec on the 0-60 runs, still have no chance with the Tahoe.....

I'm guessing, that Germans on BMW or MB are not going to share/use the exactly same CV used by GM because of their status Quo, more likely, each one will make their own upgrades, in terms of Software, cooling and who knows what else. So the 7 Fixed ratios must be some of those upgrades.

Still at my friend reported X6 16mph, my GM hybrids are winning all over without trying !

Old 04-15-2010, 04:27 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Okay, Okay, I have a friend at Magnablower in Califorina and he was asking me where our PCM is as they are installing a Supercharger on a Hybrid in California. Appearently this company recieved an award from GM in regards to the most innovative product it is a 2010 Tahoe Hybrid, just wonder what GM Warranty would think about this.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:12 AM
Active Enthusiast

Tell your friend to post here..........Probably they wont find much trouble with the AFM cause Ive seen some working, but I really wanna see how will they deal with the Auto-Stop !!!!

As for the PCM, have try to access but is locked

Old 04-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Gabe I will see if Kevin from Magnablower will post some data.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Active Enthusiast

Some news about the super charger?