One Year of Ownership

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Enthusiast
Default One Year of Ownership

Well today I celebrated my one year of ownership of my 2010 Tahoe Hybrid. Overall, I've been very please with the performance of the Hybrid and if I drive just a little bit softly, I can easily get 19-20 MPG with mostly city driving.

Since I purchased the truck, I have been tracking the fuel economy for each tank and graphing the data. I've attached the data to this post for your review and comparison. The one thing I've noticed in looking at the data is that the computer always undercomputes the fuel used, increasing the computer fuel economy. I've also noticed that the warmer summer months tends to generate higher fuel economy, which makes since.

Anyway, here's my log summary. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt

Attached Files
File Type: xls
Tahoe_Hybrid_Mileage.xls (40.5 KB, 209 views)
Old 02-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: One Year of Ownership

Matt, Thanks for sharing,
I have had my 2010 Tahoe Hybrid just over 2 years now, I am very pleased with it as well.
I also have an excel sheet with all the fuel data for the past 2 years ,
My average is a bit lower since I live in a hilly city, hardly any flat roads, with lots of short trips. I average 16.5 MPG.
any yes, the average is much better in summer compared to winter for sure .