Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   GM Hybrid Trucks, Cadillac Escalade Hybrid, Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid & GMC Yukon Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/gm-hybrid-trucks-cadillac-escalade-hybrid-chevrolet-tahoe-hybrid-gmc-yukon-hybrid-69/)
-   -   Shopping for accessories (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/gm-hybrid-trucks-cadillac-escalade-hybrid-chevrolet-tahoe-hybrid-gmc-yukon-hybrid-69/shopping-accessories-21844/)

CoryOcala 06-03-2009 12:46 PM

Shopping for accessories

Where do you all shop for accessories like floor mats and cup-holders?

CPMS 06-05-2009 07:10 PM

Re: Shopping for accessories

Try streetsideauto.com. I'm not sure if they're cheap but they have a few options for floor and cargo mats. I'm looking into the weathertech cargo mat for the rear. It has cutouts for the third row seats which make them very versatile. Not sure what you're looking for in add on cup holders. Don't forget, this isn't a minvan ;) You might try cruising the regular Tahoe forums, most of the stuff will work (except the floor mats). Let us know what you find out there.

jet1 06-05-2009 07:42 PM

heh...

Originally Posted by CPMS (Post 204342)
Try streetsideauto.com. I'm not sure if they're cheap but they have a few options for floor and cargo mats. I'm looking into the weathertech cargo mat for the rear. It has cutouts for the third row seats which make them very versatile. Not sure what you're looking for in add on cup holders. Don't forget, this isn't a minvan ;) You might try cruising the regular Tahoe forums, most of the stuff will work (except the floor mats). Let us know what you find out there.

I used the floor mats out of my grand cherokee...they work great!
:P

ShakinEakin 06-07-2009 09:27 PM

I've been looking for goodies myself. I see the dealers charge differnt prices for the same GM stuff. So, shop around.

Otherwise, I've been using AutoAnything (cargo mat and license plate frames). So far, they seem to have a good reputation and easy to order from.

robmck 03-13-2010 02:52 AM

When it comes to floor mats, I've put in Weathertech in the front, rear passengers and cargo area. They do a special variant that fits the Hybrid, and allows you to keep the third row of seats in place. There are various cut-outs you can remove so all the brackets and fixings can be used.
Highly recommend them.