Shopping for accessories

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 12:46 PM
'08 Yukon Hybrid
Default Shopping for accessories

Where do you all shop for accessories like floor mats and cup-holders?

Old 06-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Shopping for accessories

Try streetsideauto.com. I'm not sure if they're cheap but they have a few options for floor and cargo mats. I'm looking into the weathertech cargo mat for the rear. It has cutouts for the third row seats which make them very versatile. Not sure what you're looking for in add on cup holders. Don't forget, this isn't a minvan You might try cruising the regular Tahoe forums, most of the stuff will work (except the floor mats). Let us know what you find out there.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:42 PM
FLY NAVY!
Default heh...

Originally Posted by CPMS
Try streetsideauto.com. I'm not sure if they're cheap but they have a few options for floor and cargo mats. I'm looking into the weathertech cargo mat for the rear. It has cutouts for the third row seats which make them very versatile. Not sure what you're looking for in add on cup holders. Don't forget, this isn't a minvan You might try cruising the regular Tahoe forums, most of the stuff will work (except the floor mats). Let us know what you find out there.
I used the floor mats out of my grand cherokee...they work great!

Old 06-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Enthusiast

I've been looking for goodies myself. I see the dealers charge differnt prices for the same GM stuff. So, shop around.

Otherwise, I've been using AutoAnything (cargo mat and license plate frames). So far, they seem to have a good reputation and easy to order from.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:52 AM
Active Enthusiast

When it comes to floor mats, I've put in Weathertech in the front, rear passengers and cargo area. They do a special variant that fits the Hybrid, and allows you to keep the third row of seats in place. There are various cut-outs you can remove so all the brackets and fixings can be used.
Highly recommend them.