Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   HCH II-Specific Discussions (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/hch-ii-specific-discussions-51/)
-   -   Is greenhybrid near death? (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/hch-ii-specific-discussions-51/greenhybrid-near-death-21589/)

Harold 04-26-2009 08:50 AM

Re: Is greenhybrid near death?

But you can find them elsewhere! Or maybe the bad mouthed ones will now return? H

Gairwyn 04-26-2009 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Harold (Post 201941)
... Or maybe the bad mouthed ones will now return? H

I hope not (meaning the ones who did the bad-mouthing, that is).

In other news, I finally figured out how to add a tank to the "garage" database. So I added my last 2 tanks. What does it do?
Totally removed my car from the "garage".

fine. I have my little black book.

Edit: oh I found my car. When I specified that it was a Honda Civic Hybrid, it moved me from one of the 30-something Civic sections to one of the others. Sheesh.

Harold 04-26-2009 07:24 PM

I hope the offended guys come back at least! We lost some real good knowledgeable fellows. H

Gairwyn 04-26-2009 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Harold (Post 201972)
I hope the offended guys come back at least! We lost some real good knowledgeable fellows. H

Sad, but true.

stevenvillatoro 04-27-2009 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by spinner (Post 201989)
https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...-notice-21317/

Jason, the founder of GH, has opened a new site. If you are keen to know then you will find it.

Thanks for the link to that thread, AND the good clue about Jason's new site. I never would have seen it, as I keep my participation to the model-specific sub-forums mostly. So then, it's NOT just my imagination, and there is more than coincidence to the litany of things going wrong at greenhybrid.

KevinsTop 04-27-2009 10:12 AM

this new site?

maybe I'm blind but i see nothin special at that site this Jason created. I see the same people that are no help, but there's none of the good people I would like see return to GH. :(

This morning I got a pm from someone who told me about the GH history and man it ain't good. I say this myhybirdcar is another dead-end cause the same hands are on deck at that site too.

ks

stevenvillatoro 04-27-2009 10:36 AM

It's hard to start a new site these days because it's hard to get a critical mass of people to migrate to them. They die from lack of participation. The search engines and long history favor newer and better-funded established sites, even though they may now suck. Would rather hope that some savvy mega-site owner might have the wisdom to hire one or more of the smarter 'good guys' to really rework/enhance an old-name site like this one... before it's too late.

Harold 04-27-2009 11:28 AM

Well Kevin,become one of those people!!! We can still help by informing each other of how things turn out, and how the problem was corrected. Only so many electronic experts, and good engineers and Hybrid tech. out there, but new ones will show up! May take awhile, but you guys are doing OK!!! Hal

KevinsTop 04-27-2009 12:00 PM

Harold, like my sig says I am a bird brain in training but i agree we will do fine :D

ks

ericbecky 04-27-2009 04:41 PM

If anyone is up to the task on helping out here at GH, be sure to send me a PM.

This is a hybrid community, and having some help on managing the boards would be great.

IB knows about the inconsistencies int he database. We should be hearing more from them soon.