HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Is greenhybrid near death?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 08:50 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Is greenhybrid near death?

But you can find them elsewhere! Or maybe the bad mouthed ones will now return? H

Old 04-26-2009, 06:48 PM
Think green.

Originally Posted by Harold
... Or maybe the bad mouthed ones will now return? H
I hope not (meaning the ones who did the bad-mouthing, that is).

In other news, I finally figured out how to add a tank to the "garage" database. So I added my last 2 tanks. What does it do?
Totally removed my car from the "garage".

fine. I have my little black book.

Edit: oh I found my car. When I specified that it was a Honda Civic Hybrid, it moved me from one of the 30-something Civic sections to one of the others. Sheesh.

Last edited by Gairwyn; 04-26-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:24 PM

I hope the offended guys come back at least! We lost some real good knowledgeable fellows. H

Old 04-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Think green.

Originally Posted by Harold
I hope the offended guys come back at least! We lost some real good knowledgeable fellows. H
Sad, but true.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Arrow Re: Is greenhybrid near death?

Originally Posted by spinner
https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...-notice-21317/

Jason, the founder of GH, has opened a new site. If you are keen to know then you will find it.
Thanks for the link to that thread, AND the good clue about Jason's new site. I never would have seen it, as I keep my participation to the model-specific sub-forums mostly. So then, it's NOT just my imagination, and there is more than coincidence to the litany of things going wrong at greenhybrid.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:12 AM
Active Enthusiast

this new site?

maybe I'm blind but i see nothin special at that site this Jason created. I see the same people that are no help, but there's none of the good people I would like see return to GH.

This morning I got a pm from someone who told me about the GH history and man it ain't good. I say this myhybirdcar is another dead-end cause the same hands are on deck at that site too.

ks

Old 04-27-2009, 10:36 AM
Arrow Re: Is greenhybrid near death?

It's hard to start a new site these days because it's hard to get a critical mass of people to migrate to them. They die from lack of participation. The search engines and long history favor newer and better-funded established sites, even though they may now suck. Would rather hope that some savvy mega-site owner might have the wisdom to hire one or more of the smarter 'good guys' to really rework/enhance an old-name site like this one... before it's too late.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:28 AM

Well Kevin,become one of those people!!! We can still help by informing each other of how things turn out, and how the problem was corrected. Only so many electronic experts, and good engineers and Hybrid tech. out there, but new ones will show up! May take awhile, but you guys are doing OK!!! Hal

Old 04-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Active Enthusiast

Harold, like my sig says I am a bird brain in training but i agree we will do fine

ks

Old 04-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Contributor ($)

If anyone is up to the task on helping out here at GH, be sure to send me a PM.

This is a hybrid community, and having some help on managing the boards would be great.

IB knows about the inconsistencies int he database. We should be hearing more from them soon.

Quick Reply: Is greenhybrid near death?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands