HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

HCH in Columbus

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default HCH in Columbus

Hey Ya'll.

I've seen two mag pearl HCH's over the weekend One was on 23N just south of Delaware (it was a woman driving) and another saturday night turning onto Polaris Parkway off of Sancus(was a guy drivin).

Anyone from the board? I thought it odd as it's the first time I've seen ANY other mag pearl's around town and then I see two of them in the span of 10 mins.

Jayson

Old 10-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Wo ai Zheng!
Default Re: HCH in Columbus

Sorry, Jayson, neither of them were me in the 'Maru. You might catch me on that short stretch of 23S between 42 and 315 just after work on days I go Krogering (and then 315S to the beltway), but other than that, I stick to Riverside/S Section Line. Also have the evening jaunts over to the WAC for a workout, so maybe a 270E between 315 and 3 around 640p or 830p (early for tkd, late for swimming), and 270W around 9p/10p. I think it's a fair call I'm the only mag pearl with Eagle Scout plates, though

Old 10-03-2006, 04:10 AM
Active Enthusiast

I've seen 3 mag pearls (one on N Hamilton Rd in Gahanna, one downtown turning onto 70 from Fulton, and one at the utilities complex at 910 Dublin Rd...all had different drivers). Also seen two or three Galaxy Greys, plus one other Alabaster Silver (who I see at the YMCA when I work out). I'm the other Alabaster Silver that I know of.

I also saw one of the light blue metallics at the grocery store, but they were from Oklahoma.

Old 10-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Enthusiast

My columbus mag pearl HCHII got hail damage yesterday parked at the airport!!!
It should be easy to spot me now...

Old 10-06-2006, 02:36 AM
Active Enthusiast

That stinks! I got caught in some of the early storms, but the hail was very small, and if it caused any damage (none is visible), it's probably to the clear coat. I was lucky and got home to put my car under a roof when the really heavy storms passed through. I guess a lot of people had car damage from the hail. Some reports of baseball sized hail? That's just insane.

Your car insurance should be able to pay for the body work / paint, as hail should be covered under your comprehensive policy.

Old 10-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Wo ai Zheng!

Yep, the Morse/270 area got whacked hard with the big stuff, wouldn't be too surprised if Ricart has a 'hail sale' in the coming weeks as well.

Old 10-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Wo ai Zheng!

Well, just got behind someone in an alabaster silver waiting at the Sawmill/Billingsley stoplight 130p. They tailed off to 270W, I kept going Sawmill south

Old 10-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Active Enthusiast

Tweren't me. I was at at home watching the Buckeye game.

Old 10-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Well lookout for my wife returning from Indy on Sunday in our Mag Pearl car (PA plates). And I didn't know that OH had Eagle Scout plates. I'm also an Eagle Scout but PA doesn't offer that option. I've seen barely a handful around Pittsburgh (and of course NONE of them pay attention that I'm pacing right next to them). They are mostly the silver or white model.