HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Invisible Bra? X-Pel Product

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 12:25 PM
Enthusiast
Default Invisible Bra? X-Pel Product

I recently washed my wife's Prius and found some chip marks all over the bumper and hood. I did not want to have the same thing happen to my Magnetic Pearl Civic so I researched some options. After considering all the pros and cons I decided on X-Pel and boy am I glad I did.

This morning while driving along Artesia just before Dale, a dump truck cut infront of me and there were still loose gravel coming out of its rear, I could hear the gravel hitting my bumper and hood some of it also hit my windshield. When I arrived home I inspected my car and to my amazement there was not a scratch on it!

If you haven't heard of this product and you want to protect your car from chips, you should check out this out. Once you decide it is for you email or call vince@tng-autoware.com 714-496-8800.

While he normally does this for high end dealerships, at a huge mark up I might add. he can also go to your home and do it on weekends. It took him and and his crew 2 1/2 hours to do mine.

Their work is fully guaranteed and I am very satisfied with the results.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Invisible Bra? X-Pel Product

What did it cost you?

Thanks,

Matt

Originally Posted by fasteddie
I recently washed my wife's Prius and found some chip marks all over the bumper and hood. I did not want to have the same thing happen to my Magnetic Pearl Civic so I researched some options. After considering all the pros and cons I decided on X-Pel and boy am I glad I did.

This morning while driving along Artesia just before Dale, a dump truck cut infront of me and there were still loose gravel coming out of its rear, I could hear the gravel hitting my bumper and hood some of it also hit my windshield. When I arrived home I inspected my car and to my amazement there was not a scratch on it!

If you haven't heard of this product and you want to protect your car from chips, you should check out this out. Once you decide it is for you email or call vince@tng-autoware.com 714-496-8800.

While he normally does this for high end dealerships, at a huge mark up I might add. he can also go to your home and do it on weekends. It took him and and his crew 2 1/2 hours to do mine.

Their work is fully guaranteed and I am very satisfied with the results.

Old 08-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Invisible Bra? X-Pel Product

It cost $400.00 for the whole bumper, side mirrors, and most of the hood. I got the extended version. I don't know how much the "regular" version is.