HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Moderator please...

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Enthusiast
Default Moderator please...

Question about the forum...why are the posts in reverse order...they should start with #1 and go to however many...if people don't want to go to the first post they should click the little arrow out beside the post name to take them to the last post...this makes it very hard for us newbies to obtain info by reading previous posts...its kinda like reading a book from back cover to front...is this just the way the script is set up or are there other reasons...is there a way we (user end) can transpose the order we see them...

Old 08-26-2006, 07:33 PM
'06 HCH Owner
Default Re: Moderator please...

Originally Posted by tiggere
Question about the forum...why are the posts in reverse order...they should start with #1 and go to however many...if people don't want to go to the first post they should click the little arrow out beside the post name to take them to the last post...this makes it very hard for us newbies to obtain info by reading previous posts...its kinda like reading a book from back cover to front...is this just the way the script is set up or are there other reasons...is there a way we (user end) can transpose the order we see them...
Click "User CP" up at the top of your screen and then "Edit Options" on the right and somewhere in the middle of the page you can chose to view threads from "Newest first" or "Oldest first". You would want "Oldest first" so that when you open the thread it shows the first post and then the replies.

Last edited by MWAMAC; 08-26-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Enthusiast

oh yeah...back to normal...I am on 5 other forums and this one was really bothering me being backwards...thanks for the help...

Old 08-27-2006, 07:49 AM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks, this has been driving me nuts as well. I thought it was just the way things were set up. Guess I should have asked seix months ago!