HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Poor Gas Mileage and IMA Problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Poor Gas Mileage and IMA Problems

Thanks for the info from the other thread. I'm back into the dealer on Monday, so I'll get a chance to test their knowledge.

Originally Posted by hchowner

I had something similar with my first HCHII. I was at least getting better gas mileage, but the check engine, IMA and batter light started appearing. I would turn the car off and turn it back on and it would start working again, but the check engine light would stay on. The dealership had the car for a while, than Honda Corporate had the car too. They replaced a bunch of parts but it never ran the same after that. Here is the thread with my issue. Honda replaced it but it took a while. I am not very impressed with the quality of the car and customer service that Honda provided.

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/showthread.php?t=5556&page=6

I would recommend calling Honda Customer Service and opened a case number. Keep good notes too.