HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

RejeX – Opinions, please!?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 07:43 PM
άber Lord of Hypermillia
Default Re: RejeX – Opinions, please!?!

there are many independent dealers of Rejex. Just do a google.

Old 04-19-2009, 08:02 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: RejeX – Opinions, please!?!

Got my Rejex online from The Pilot Shop in AZ. First used Mother's clay bar. Applied the first coat of RejeX yesterday morning... and second coat today. I was very surprised at the surface feel of the paint... it is quite smooth, approaching a slippery feel even though dry! Each coat took about 10 minutes to apply, and 20-30 minutes to wipe off and lightly buff. It is rather effortless, and the results look promising, for sure!

Old 04-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Enthusiast

I have applied two coats in the past year…I did the entire car but now I do just the windshields. If you follow what Orient Express recommends you will have an excellent finished product.

I just put it on the windshield and it does wonders. Living in the Midwest I get snow, sleet, slush and rain and it just comes right off. As you can see from the picture it just beads right up and when I am traveling on the highway I set my wipers to the lowest intermediate wiper as the wind carries it up and away from my sloped windshield. When driving in the city I may have to bump it up to the middle intermediate wiper but I really can’t remember the last time I had to turn it on the constant setting.

Make sure you let it cure though. The first time I let it cure 8 hours and the second time I gave it 12 and I think I got a better result.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:51 PM

As bad luck would have it, I ran into my first bug today, and it stuck.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Wo ai Zheng!

Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro
As bad luck would have it, I ran into my first bug today, and it stuck.
The first bug ever? Or the first one that didn't do the bounce-off-and-explode thing?

Old 04-23-2009, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by mmrmnhrm
the first bug ever? Or the first one that didn't do the bounce-off-and-explode thing?
#2.

Old 05-04-2009, 12:34 PM

Update: It's amazing how clean the car stays with RejeX. It seems to attract far less dust and road grime than my Camry Hybrid which was approximately the same color.

Here are a couple of 'proud papa' pics of my pristine post-RejeX Polished Metal phinish:

Last edited by stevenvillatoro; 01-05-2016 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:53 AM

Update: It has been nearly ONE YEAR since I first applied Rejex (no re-application yet) and it continues to impress and amaze me. I have noticed absolutely no degradation of product performance over the course of this first year. Water still beads off better than any freshly-applied wax I've tried. Bugs still don't stick. Therefore, there is less rubbing, less drying, and less abrasion overall. Less frequent washes are necessary, since the paint attracts less dirt and always looks good, and I spend less time when I do wash it, as well. This is a truly remarkable product.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post an update a whole year later! It was that last push that is going to make me give in and order a bottle (I can't find it locally anywhere).

Old 05-15-2010, 10:20 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I picked up a bottle at True Value or ACE Hardware, I can't remember which.

Quick Reply: RejeX – Opinions, please!?!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands