Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Vegetarian
Default Re: Very weird thing happened today

Hahahaha, wow, great stories everyone.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Proud owner HCHII

My daughters godfather was in the playful habit of whacking his elderly grandma affectionately on the bottom when they met. On this occasion he saw her in the butchers shop bending over the meat counter - went quietly up and gave her a whack! Whoops. Wrong lady! Remember the old saying "look before you leap" it apply's to cars as well as old ladies.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tulip
My daughters godfather was in the playful habit of whacking his elderly grandma affectionately on the bottom when they met. On this occasion he saw her in the butchers shop bending over the meat counter - went quietly up and gave her a whack! Whoops. Wrong lady! Remember the old saying "look before you leap" it apply's to cars as well as old ladies.
Well, Linda Hamilton told a story of how she and Ahnold joked around a lot on the set of the Terminator movies. During T2 filming, he walked up and grabbed "her" ***. The woman replied, "I'll bet you think I'm Linda." "Ha, ha, very funny, Linda." At that point, Linda tapped him on the shoulder. It was her identical twin Leslie he'd grabbed.

Old 10-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I watched my friend one day, trying to get into his car and he was clicking away at his remote, meanwhile his car is unlocked but it's 3 rows over. I knew what was going on and just sat there laughing.

On another note, I once went to pick up my gf at the airport. I went with her father in an Accord. We were "parked" at the arrival section, so I ran in to check the schedule and to see if I could spot her. When I came back, I proceeded to get into the car. I sat there for about 5 minutes and was wondering, where the heck did her father go. I quickly realized that I was in somebody else's Accord.

Old 10-05-2006, 10:32 AM
my other car is a FJORD

LOL.....dh and i have been married for 8 years (not the first for either of us). shortly after we got married, he was outside, and coming out of the garage for whatever reason. he used his remote control to close it. he didn't notice me inside the house, using my remote to stop the door. he'd check his again, and it started going down......i stopped it again. took a few times before he finally looked and saw me in the window.....

Old 10-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Active Enthusiast

I called a very good friend of mine back from highschool days and we started talking about various things for about 2 minutes then she says "I was sleeping and I'm really tired can we talk later?" After I hang up, I called a few minutes later and started the exact same conversation which from her end was also the same then she says "you know what Shawn, talk about de ja vu, I just had a dream of this conversion before you called." and I said nothing but just started laughing so hard and then she said "funny, shawn, funny" and hung up. To this day (6 years later) its still one of the funniest stories (especially when she tells it) to reminesce (and others are listening).

I double-dog dare you to try it on someone someday.

Thanks,
Shawn