factory foglights and sunroof

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 08:22 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: factory foglights and sunroof

Wow that sunroof looks nice. How did they incorporate the control buttons for the sunroof? Do they add an additional panel next to the maplights and Homelink?

Old 01-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Enthusiast

They added the control panel next to the microphone for the navigation system. The sunroof automatically closes three seconds after the ignition is turned off. Out of curiousity I asked the technicians how much the sun roof weighed and he told me they weigh about 45 lbs. If that's true it doesn't seem like it adds to much weight to the car. I don't buy the fact that Honda says the excluded them to cut weight. As I said in my previous post I will add pictures when I get the chance.

Cheers,
Jigaman

Old 01-27-2006, 12:27 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

If you're even remotely mechanically inclined, or just like doing things yourself... You can purchase the factory driving lights from H and A for a lot cheaper than from the dealer. The kit comes with everything you need to install the lights. It even has stencils so you can mark off what you have to cut, then use a Dremel type tool to make the incisions. The light buckets fit into the holes and cover up any rough edges you get when you make your cuts.