Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Accord Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/)
-   -   How much of a discount from MSRP are people getting for their HAH? (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/how-much-discount-msrp-people-getting-their-hah-2983/)

harryliuusa 02-16-2006 11:42 AM

Re: How much of a discount from MSRP are people getting for their HAH?

Ken,

Where is the dealer in Norfolk,VA?
I am looking for your kind of deal if they still have it available.
Fairfax is not too far from there, I can handle that...

ncgater 02-16-2006 03:42 PM

I can vouch for Open Road Honda in Edison, NJ. If you are from out of state, you can drive a gold '05 HAH off the lot for under $25,900. NJ residents must pay tax and tag extra.

superboom 02-19-2006 07:09 AM

Bought an '06 HAH non-navi for $29250 + tax with the iPod Music Link installed this week.

Hard to find the '06's in Ohio.

Getting about 29 mpg (over 200 combined miles), with temperatures in the low teens.

AZMerf 02-19-2006 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by superboom
Bought an '06 HAH non-navi for $29250 + tax with the iPod Music Link installed this week.

Let us know if you like your Music Link.

citywolf 02-21-2006 12:07 PM

I got my '06 HAH w/nav the first day they arrived at my dealer (Feb 8th) and got $500 off MSRP, but also dealed to trade in my leased car; plus I gave internet quotes for extended warranties and basically ended up with the NAV for free when I was done with all the dealing. I had ordered one without NAV and was not going to leave after paying $2000 more. So, I got the car w/nav, +Honda Care 5yr/80K warranty, plus complete protection package for less than I was quoted originally for the Car without Nav. My wife paid MSRP for her '06 Civic Hybrid b/c they really cannot keep them on the lot for more than a day. However, I did learn that the dealers are willing to haggle with the '06 HAH.

aina kahuna 02-21-2006 01:30 PM

<26 at windward honda in Oahu for an '05, no nav bought in DEC05. (precise number unknown to me, since it was a Christmas gift from the MRS. Great car, getting right at 30MPG climbing up and over H3 daily, with mileage improving .5 to 1 mpg every tankful. No XM reception in the state is a bit of a bummer though. Plenty of 05's on the lot still. The ability to get 3 car seats across the back and stay in a sedan was a huge, if rarely discussed capability. And the leather is sooo nice. Only seen one other on the road out here though.

ncgater 02-22-2006 07:26 AM

If anyone still wants a new '05, here is an inquiry I got yesterday via email. This guy is in Virginia Beach, VA. I preseed him and a few other dealerships with '05s left pretty hard to beat the deal I got in NJ. They all declined so I flew north. Oh, well, I'm happy. Good luck and happy hunting.

David

I few weeks ago I think I talked to you about a 05 hybrid Accord. You offered $25,000 plus fees. My manager said she would take that offer if you are still interested and in the market. I can be reached directly at 757-270-8891.

Thanks

Mark Stigall