Tigerhonaker has a (NEW-HAH) Almost !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Tigerhonaker has a (NEW-HAH) Almost !!!!!!

Congrats Terry!

Great choice. I think for your the HAH will be the best of both worlds for you. FE when you want it and super-passing-power when you desire it.

Actually, I was a little worried you missed all your old perfomance cars and you were going back to the "dark side". HAH is a great car and a great compromise between FE and Performance (much more so than all the Lexus "hybrids").

We test drove an Accord EX (4-cyl) and I loved the interior, the size of the car, and it's handling on the road. There is no question that the HCHII offers compromises to get that great FE. You've got to pick your priorities.

Now if they ever come out witha 4-banger, diesel, hybrid, Accord then I will have to rethink my own cars.

Lastly, I am a little dissappointed that you won't be adding all the cool stuff to the car! I'd love to see the aero-kit/nose-bra/aftermarket wheels treatment done to your HAH. But I know that is money down the drain most of the time. Maybe time will get you itching to add your "flavor" to the car.

Anyway, congrats again and keep in touch on the HCH side of the site or you will be missed!

Cheers, Ian

Old 08-13-2007, 07:58 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Tigerhonaker has a (NEW-HAH) Almost !!!!!!

Originally Posted by noflash
Congrats Terry!

Great choice. I think for your the HAH will be the best of both worlds for you. FE when you want it and super-passing-power when you desire it.

Actually, I was a little worried you missed all your old performance cars and you were going back to the "dark side". HAH is a great car and a great compromise between FE and Performance (much more so than all the Lexus "hybrids").

We test drove an Accord EX (4-cyl) and I loved the interior, the size of the car, and it's handling on the road. There is no question that the HCHII offers compromises to get that great FE. You've got to pick your priorities.

Now if they ever come out witha 4-banger, diesel, hybrid, Accord then I will have to rethink my own cars.

Lastly, I am a little disappointed that you won't be adding all the cool stuff to the car! I'd love to see the aero-kit/nose-bra/aftermarket wheels treatment done to your HAH. But I know that is money down the drain most of the time. Maybe time will get you itching to add your "flavor" to the car.

Anyway, congrats again and keep in touch on the HCH side of the site or you will be missed!

Cheers, Ian
Hi Ian,

Me off to the {DARK-SIDE) not yet buddy. I have been there already and I want be going back down that road anytime soon.

I have driven the HAH's over the yrs. that they have been out but never would break down and spend the money it took to buy one. Now time was up. This is the last year for it and I was not going to let it go by and me wishing I had made the move. So I did and tomorrow evening I will actually pick up my
Honda Accord Hybrid

I will be around both the HCH II forum as well as this HAH forum. Can't hardly wait to sit my but in this car. I am just ate up over it. I remember driving the 06 last year and I am telling you this car is so very smooth and when you want to pass it just goes.

Take Care,

Terry

Old 08-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Active Enthusiast

tiger, you need to stop.....you are now making me want to trade up my HCHII. [/sarcasm] Enjoy your ride and tell us how it goes.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:21 AM
Active Enthusiast

Congrats on your new HAH. Tell us how it works out.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:44 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by nark
tiger, you need to stop.....you are now making me want to trade up my HCHII. [/sarcasm] Enjoy your ride and tell us how it goes.
See this Link:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...ad.php?t=14914

Old 08-14-2007, 08:44 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by HyMinded
Congrats on your new HAH. Tell us how it works out.
Read this Link:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...ad.php?t=14914

Old 08-17-2007, 10:55 PM
F**k ExxonMobil

congrats, terry. the former supercharged 350z-owner part of me is jealous. enjoy!

Old 08-18-2007, 09:27 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by 06hch2
congrats, terry. the former supercharged 350z-owner part of me is jealous. enjoy!
It is very nice and runs like I was hoping it would.

Terry