Well I "KINDA" got a Price today on a 2007 HAH W/Nav

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 07:55 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Well I "KINDA" got a Price today on a 2007 HAH W/Nav

Hi All,

Well I stopped by my Local Honda Dealer this evening after work and talked with a friend of mine that is one of the Sales Mgrs. He can Dealer Trade for a 2007 HAH with Navigation with another dealer.

Talked with the "Boss" that would be the Wife in my case.

She said do it so we shall see what happens when I tell him if he will do the numbers I suggested I will take the Deal.

Wish me luck, my numbers were not his numbers and we are quite aways off from one another. But I do not want to give my 2006 LOADED UP HCH II away. So that will be the Hold-Up to see if they will put a Fair-Amount in my HCH II. It has 12K miles on it. Every Factory Option and Special Light Weight Wheels, plus the Factory Wheels.

Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 08-16-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Well I "KINDA" got a Price today on a 2007 HAH W/Nav

Why did you want NAV?

Does it, like the Prius, give you a lot more FE info, if you have the NAV screen?

I'm thinking of buying a handheld NAV unit, instead of one that is installed, but am still considering the HAH and I like all the FE info that I get on my wife's Prius (w/Nav)

Old 08-16-2007, 07:12 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Well I "KINDA" got a Price today on a 2007 HAH W/Nav

Originally Posted by Alansanmateo
Why did you want NAV?

Does it, like the Prius, give you a lot more FE info, if you have the NAV screen?

I'm thinking of buying a handheld NAV unit, instead of one that is installed, but am still considering the HAH and I like all the FE info that I get on my wife's Prius (w/Nav)
Sorry, but the Nav.in the HAH is not for additional info. regarding FE/MPG. It does show the X/M Station and the song, artist Etc. as well as directions to where you are going.

YES, it has a Screen that says (Trip-Computer) and here is a picture of that screen I just took after going on a trip in the HAH today. Saturday 18, 2007. I think this is what you are asking about as far as info. from the HAH on board Nav. Screen Options. I think mine got 36.4 MPG as an avg. from interstate to city driving and that includes stop and go traffic in the city as well.

WARNING: This is not a Prius or Honda Civic Hybrid as far as FE goes. This is more like a High-Performance 255 HP Sports Sedan that can get Great FE on the open road and does OK in the City but not great. Just OK I think as far as City driving goes. Don't buy this Hybrid if you are looking for Great Numbers in the FE Dept.

The HAH has some really small indiscreet FE gages right at the bottom of the Tach & Speedometer. Look at this Picture closely and you can see some of the FE gages.

Hope this helps you out.

Any more questions, just ask:

If you are going to buy one of the 2007 HAH's you had better be doing it real quick: There is a special with Honda right now for 4.9 % Interest for 60-Months. I think it goes away the 1st of Sept. Check with your Honda Dealer to be sure.

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 08-18-2007 at 04:02 PM.