Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 08:14 AM
G.H. Contributor
Talking Re: Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

QUOTE=psyshack]I have a 06 Si/Coupe brochuer. Was looking at a sedan when msrp was mention as the sale price. I lost my chance at its publication when I suggested the cust. should go to a dealer in Bartlesville, Ok. for a deal at $364.00 above invoice. I lost my temp. relationship with Don Carlton Honda in Tulsa real fast.. LMAO[/QUOTE]psyshack; Heres some info. for anyone that reads these postings.

Toyota President announced the other day that the price of the Toyota Prius was going to be set down like normal vehicles and Toyota was wanting to sell (1-Million) of them.

So Honda and it's dealers (My-Opinion) had better wake up and "STOP" trying to price over MSRP with No-Discounts on their Hybrids or Toyota will sell the 1-Million because (GREED) from Honda and the other Manufactures will certainly help or push the "Public" into going with the Prius which is a very reliable Hybrid with a proven track record.

Thats (My-Two-Cents) for what it's worth.

Later;

Terry

Old 09-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
DTDRIVER; I am "GREEN-WITH-ENVY" wish I new your dealer.

BTW; Did Brochure show or tell much about the HCH and what "COLORS" did the Brochure show of the HCH ?

Thanks;

Terry
Hybrid colors in book:
paint interior
Alabaster Silver metallic blue
Galaxy Gray Metallic ivory
Magnetic pearl blue paint unique to Hyb
Opal Silver Blue Metallic ivory paint unique to Hyb
Taffeta white ivory

The color blue on fabrics page shows very very dark almost like black
Ivory is shown darker than the EX ivory.
I dont like the light interior so I would be limited to two colors.

Sorry late in posting this but did not look at post til now.

Looks like Honda has added a 5yr/60,000 mile limited power train warranty on all their vehicles for 06 if I read it right.

Old 09-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Active Enthusiast

psyshack; Heres some info. for anyone that reads these postings.

Toyota President announced the other day that the price of the Toyota Prius was going to be set down like normal vehicles and Toyota was wanting to sell (1-Million) of them.

So Honda and it's dealers (My-Opinion) had better wake up and "STOP" trying to price over MSRP with No-Discounts on their Hybrids or Toyota will sell the 1-Million because (GREED) from Honda and the other Manufactures will certainly help or push the "Public" into going with the Prius which is a very reliable Hybrid with a proven track record.

Later;

Terry[/QUOTE]

I would say that Terry is definitely a Toyota person!
No telling what this Toyota talk means. Is Toyota gonna mark down the Prius from its already high price down to that of a Honda hybrid? BTW, I had no trouble getting a hefty discount on my 05 HCH several months ago, while the local Toyota dealer about laughed at any talk of discount on his $24k plus Prius!

Old 09-18-2005, 06:39 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by DTDRIVER
Hybrid colors in book:
paint interior
Alabaster Silver metallic blue
Galaxy Gray Metallic ivory
Magnetic pearl blue paint unique to Hyb
Opal Silver Blue Metallic ivory paint unique to Hyb
Taffeta white ivory

The color blue on fabrics page shows very very dark almost like black
Ivory is shown darker than the EX ivory.
I dont like the light interior so I would be limited to two colors.

Sorry late in posting this but did not look at post til now.

Looks like Honda has added a 5yr/60,000 mile limited power train warranty on all their vehicles for 06 if I read it right.
So is the Magnetic Pearl Blue a Navy Blue Color or Light Blue Color Or how would you describe it?

The Opal Silver Blue looks like to me a Silver with a Blue Cast to it, do you agree?

Got that from the pic I posted of HCH. http://tinypic.com/azax4n.jpg front pic
http://tinypic.com/azaxj9.jpg rear

Can you describe further on the two colors?

Terry

I forgot to ask you, these two colors as I understand it have the "two-tone Blue interior" correct???

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 09-18-2005 at 06:50 PM.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:55 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

psyshack; Heres some info. for anyone that reads these postings.

Later;

Terry
I would say that Terry is definitely a Toyota person!
No telling what this Toyota talk means. Is Toyota gonna mark down the Prius from its already high price down to that of a Honda hybrid? BTW, I had no trouble getting a hefty discount on my 05 HCH several months ago, while the local Toyota dealer about laughed at any talk of discount on his $24k plus Prius![/QUOTE]

Wrong; I'm not but I just hope that the Honda dealers because of the gas situation don't jerk up the price of the new 06 HCH. I did say I hope.

Never owned a Toyota yet but I have owned around 6 Hondas so far and another on the way.

Terry

BTW; If I were to guess I would say that Toyota is expecting competition (strong) wouldn't you?

Old 09-18-2005, 07:02 PM
G.H. Contributor

Hey Mike are you on this thread; Got question for you.

Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 09-18-2005 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:54 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
So is the Magnetic Pearl Blue a Navy Blue Color or Light Blue Color Or how would you describe it?

The Opal Silver Blue looks like to me a Silver with a Blue Cast to it, do you agree?

Got that from the pic I posted of HCH. http://tinypic.com/azax4n.jpg front pic
http://tinypic.com/azaxj9.jpg rear

Can you describe further on the two colors?

Terry

I forgot to ask you, these two colors as I understand it have the "two-tone Blue interior" correct???

Photos are only of the front end so hard to tell.
Opal blue looks like a light blue metallic. Could be similar to current color.
magnetic pearl looks sort of dark blue gray metallic.
The blue interior is two tone...Tan on lower dash cover where you knees go and lower door panel and center arm rest. Great places for dirt to show up!
Too bad we cant get the all gray interior offered on the DX, LX, and EX!

I see the handbrake will be in the way of your right knee just like someone has complained about already.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:08 AM
Active Enthusiast

Wow, just picked up a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid brochure from my dealer. Talk about Sweeeeeet! I looked through it, realized I'd never have on 06, and then threw it in the trash in frustration and disgust.

Hey Terry, don't blow a gasket. I don't have a brochure, but if I did, I'd mail it to you. I actually bought a 2000 CRV brochure off ebay after we bought our CRV a couple of years ago, so I know what it's like. Hang in there, you'll get one soon.

Mike

P.S. Say hi to Tiger for me.

Old 09-19-2005, 04:56 PM
G.H. Contributor
Talking Re: Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

Photos are only of the front end so hard to tell.
Opal blue looks like a light blue metallic. Could be similar to current color.
magnetic pearl looks sort of dark blue gray metallic.
The blue interior is two tone...Tan on lower dash cover where you knees go and lower door panel and center arm rest. Great places for dirt to show up!
Too bad we cant get the all gray interior offered on the DX, LX, and EX!

I see the handbrake will be in the way of your right knee just like someone has complained about already.
DTDriver; Thanks for the assist:

Terry

Old 09-19-2005, 05:04 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

Originally Posted by Wangofree
Wow, just picked up a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid brochure from my dealer. Talk about Sweeeeeet! I looked through it, realized I'd never have on 06, and then threw it in the trash in frustration and disgust.

Hey Terry, don't blow a gasket. I don't have a brochure, but if I did, I'd mail it to you. I actually bought a 2000 CRV brochure off ebay after we bought our CRV a couple of years ago, so I know what it's like. Hang in there, you'll get one soon.

Mike

P.S. Say hi to Tiger for me.
Mike; your such a "DOG" but I like you anyway. BTW; Got Brochure today & HCH.

All; did I say I got the HCH I meant I found out about it today. (GOTCHA)

Tiger was pleased: He's a Buddy, and always lying next to the computer.

Terry

Quick Reply: Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands