Anyone use a pda as an mp3 player in 06 HCH?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 07:46 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Anyone use a pda as an mp3 player in 06 HCH?

In regards to hooking up your PDA to the AUX port. I've been using Ogg-Vorbis exclusively using Aerobplayer (free when using Ogg files). I find the music quality to be superior to MP3 for the same file size/bitrate.

I've had my Tungsten E now for about a year...luckily I purchased the extended warr.

DKeane

Old 01-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Enthusiastically Active

I have a tungsten E that I used as an MP3 player for awhile as well.... with the 256 mb chip. It was extremely clunky in its ability to easily manage files, and transfer them back and forth. I couldn't get it to work as a flash drive, like my Iaudio player.

Old 01-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Hybrid True Believer

Originally Posted by Archslater
I have a tungsten E that I used as an MP3 player for awhile as well.... with the 256 mb chip. It was extremely clunky in its ability to easily manage files, and transfer them back and forth. I couldn't get it to work as a flash drive, like my Iaudio player.
That was my experience as well. The only difference is that the T and T3 had reasonably fast processors so the playback wasn't too choppy. I was surprised at how slowly music files over the USB connection. And you could not Synch at all over Bluetooth.