magetic pearl

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 10:56 PM
Enthusiast
Default magetic pearl

i am just wondering if someone know what the magetic pearl looks like? i heard some people say that is is dard gray, and dark blue. does anybody know that if it would look green? but it just looked differently from the honda official website. thanks

Old 12-20-2005, 12:05 AM
MEAN TO BE GREEN ACTIVIST
Default Re: magetic pearl

Try the "Share" tab at the top of the page where pictures are shared over this forum.
Good luck,
Don

Old 12-20-2005, 09:32 AM
Enthusiast

while my wife and i were shopping for an '06 HCH we saw a magnetic pearl being prepared for delivery. the color is not very accurate online or in the brochure. it it a mix between blue and purple....best i can describe it. my wife and i wound up purchasing a galaxy gray metallic HCH. We didn't like the look of the "blue" interior.

Old 12-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Enthusiast

thanks, the color just not accurate by looking at the pictures. so i would probably see the car first then decide if i want to get one. i am tired of waiting for so long, i have order one about a month ago, and they still dont have the car yet!

Old 12-20-2005, 12:42 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

The color is hard to tell in pictures. It looks very dark in pictures but in real life its not as dark. It also depends on the light of the day and at night when you are looking at it. It mostly looks gray with a blue tint, maybe an extremely dark blue if you could call it that. It looks somewhat purple especially at night but only if an overhead street light or other light is shining on it. Its a nice color and a lot of people comment on how they like the color but I am biased becuase I own one.