Sort of excited, on wait list for 2006 HCH!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Sort of excited, on wait list for 2006 HCH!

Ad, good choice on the dark interior and the NAVI. Apparently the blue interior is only available in the Alabaster Silver and the Magnetic Pearl (graphite?) exterior colors. I think the 2 tone blue and tan interior is awesome http://www.vtec.net/articles/view-ar...icle_id=396474, have my eye on a silver one for a second car in early 2006. I have the NAVI in my HAH and love it...one of the best that I have seen or used. I would definitely add it to my next car. I am surprised at how much I actually use it and how helpful it is, even around town.

The XM satellite radio is very nicely integrated into the NAVI, with touch screen presets and the artist's name and song name in a tasteful font right on the NAVI screen when AUDIO is chosen. The XM is very addictive...I find myself rarely listening to FM anymore...strangely, for the first time, I kept losing signal on my drive in this morning...must have been the huge solar flare earlier in the week.