Target Build Date

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 08:55 AM
Active Enthusiast
Question Target Build Date

I just received an email from my dealer and he tells me that I am at the top of the list for the incoming HCH. He tells me the estimated build date is 11/22 to 11/26 with an ETA to the dealership 4-5 weeks after that. Does this seem accurate since I am in the northeast? I figured that if it is 5 weeks from the 26th then that would just about put me into January to accept delivery. It's seems like it is beneficial to wait for the new tax law to kick in.

Old 11-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Target Build Date

That's also what my dealer told me, although mine showed up at the dealer just 3 weeks after the build date. Port of entry was San Diego and I'm in the S.F. Bay area. I think I just benefited from good timing, my car probably came off the assembly line just before the boat was about to leave. I'd say 3-5 weeks is a good estimate.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Enthusiast

Hey Mike,

I'm also from the Northeast (Boston Area). I bought my 06 on Nov 6, they said it would arrive in 10 days. It is now 17 days later and still hasn't arrived. Good luck!

Old 11-23-2005, 11:47 AM
Active Enthusiast

yeah Dave, I remember talking to you before as I think you also ordered yours from Herb Chambers Honda but the one in Burlington correct? Mine is the one in Seekonk. Actually, I hope mine doesn't come in until the first week of january as the tax advantage seems just as compared to the 2005 tax laws on Hybrid vehicles. Hey, I can wait, it's only a little over a month away till next year!!

Old 11-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Enthusiast

You're lucky you can wait.. I would love to wait but unfortunately I totalled my 03 HCH so now I am stuck without a car!