Tiger has an *** Announcement ***

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 06:06 PM
G.H. Contributor
Default Tiger has an *** Announcement ***

The 2006 HCH II is here.

The Green Machine Has Landed:

This is for real. I know it's hard to believe for those of us that go way back on other Sites. Hey what's 6-Months?

Gary called me at around 1:30 PM Central today and the car came in very early this morning to them. The tech started putting the accessories on it right then. I spoke with the tech that is doing the work on it and he said everything is moving right along. He had already done some of the things.

So this coming Saturday, the wife and I will be doing the drive thing to Bowling Green, Ky. to Gary Force Honda and picking up our/my New Toy.

This is for "xcel" I did ask that they put 44 Lbs. of Air in all 4-tires. So that will be done before I pick it up.

So, xcel, are you getting a little Nervous thinking about driving a real Hybrid to (Hybridfest) ?

Happy,

Terry

BTW, Can someone out there say "Finally".

Last edited by Jason; 03-01-2006 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Tiger has an *** Announcement ***

CONGRATS!!!! That's fantastic news.....I actually noticed your updated profile that highlighted the pick up date.

I'm very interested in hearing your impressions, especially since you've got a decent ride back from the pick up.

Congrats again Terry!

Old 03-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Energy Independence

Congrats, man. I'm beginning to get jealous of you long-suffering folk that are finally getting your HCH-II's. I haven't been waiting nearly as long as some, but I am now impatiently waiting. Probably about a month or so, still. No Build-date yet.

Hey, isn't Bowling Green the home of the Chevy Corvette?
Waive to them (on the west-side of I-65, I think) as you pick up your HCH-II.

Old 03-01-2006, 06:49 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Tiger has an *** Announcement ***

Originally Posted by Renato
CONGRATS!!!! That's fantastic news.....I actually noticed your updated profile that highlighted the pick up date.

I'm very interested in hearing your impressions, especially since you've got a decent ride back from the pick up.

Congrats again Terry!
Thank-You:

Saturday is near.

Terry

Old 03-01-2006, 06:54 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by gumby
Congrats, man. I'm beginning to get jealous of you long-suffering folk that are finally getting your HCH-II's. I haven't been waiting nearly as long as some, but I am now impatiently waiting. Probably about a month or so, still. No Build-date yet.

Hey, isn't Bowling Green the home of the Chevy Corvette?
Waive to them (on the west-side of I-65, I think) as you pick up your HCH-II.
gumby;
Yes the Corvette Plant and also the Corvette museum is there. Infact right where I am going. Been to Both of those places.

I have owned many-many vetts before. Fast ones also like the Lotus Powered Vettes with the Double over head cam engines. Had two of them and many more and before and after them.

Car Nut here.

Saturday is like really close. Days away now. Heck it's only been 6-Months so what's the Big hurry.

Terry
Laughting

Old 03-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
gumby;
Yes the Corvette Plant and also the Corvette museum is there. Infact right where I am going. Been to Both of those places.

I have owned many-many vetts before. Fast ones also like the Lotus Powered Vettes with the Double over head cam engines. Had two of them and many more and before and after them.

Car Nut here.

Saturday is like really close. Days away now. Heck it's only been 6-Months so what's the Big hurry.

Terry
Laughting
CONGRATS Terry!

I was just reading over my owner's manuals tonight.

Old 03-01-2006, 08:22 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by JimHolmgren
CONGRATS Terry!

I was just reading over my owner's manuals tonight.
Jim,

Stop "Bragging" reading owners manual , Right

Well it is getting really close for me to get to do the same thing.

Later,

Terry

Old 03-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Active Enthusiast

Unfortunately, since I drove home Monday night from Virginia in the snow, I've driven the car on Tuesday (snow in the morning) - couldn't drive it today (needed the truck to pick something up) and now we are supposed to get more nasty weather tonight into tomorrow morning.
Geez...it would be nice to drive it on a dry road sometime...and to actually be able to see it in the daylight, while it's clean. Did the quick spray-wash yesterday evening to get the road grime off of it, but by the time I got home it was dark.
I've had this car since Monday, and I've yet to see it in nice clean condition in broad daylight!

Old 03-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Proud owner HCHII

Tulip also has an announcement!

Hurrah! My baby has arrived and is safely locked in my garage. Should I force my wife to do guard duty or can I sleep safely in the knowledge that my alarm will protect her?
She rides and drives so quietly. Auto-stop worked perfectly and was operating so naturally that it overcame all my concerns. I noticed other Honda drivers giving her the once over as they passed. BTW I traded in my Accord Coupe 3litre V6 (with sorrow).

It is a truly excellent piece of engineering!

Old 03-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Vegetarian

Yay! Congrats Terry!
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
Corvette museum is there. Infact right where I am going. Been to Both of those places.
I've been there. A Corvette was my dad's dream car, until the '05 Mustangs came out.

Quick Reply: Tiger has an *** Announcement ***

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands