Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Just Entered

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 03:03 AM
Enthusiast

hi everyone,

just entered the site and presently owne a 2000 honda insight with 70,000miles. average milage is around 60's to low 70's. it takes some work to keep this up but thats the fun of driving it. love this car and have had it for two yrs. bought in on ebay. great to have this sight and hope to hear from everyone on there great green cars.
john

Old 12-18-2004, 07:31 AM
Enthusiast

Welcome aboard, chop....you'll find GreenHybrid is a great place to exchange information and stories with all kinds of hybrid drivers who have all kinds of different results in the real world, and all kinds of reasons for picking a hybrid as their vehicle of choice.

60/70 MPG over that long a driving run certainly is impressive... stick around and you're sure to run into some newer Insight drivers who can benefit from the knowledge you've gains over those 70,000 miles!

Again, welcome to the site... and have fun!

Old 12-18-2004, 07:52 AM
Contributor ($)

John,
That's some pretty good numbers! I look forward to discussing your Insight. We could use a few more of us around here. I'm glad to hear that your Ebay purchase is working out. I've bought a few cars off ebay in the past and also had good luck.