Journalism & The Media Television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the Internet and more.

Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash (Movie)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Vegetarian
Default Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash (Movie)

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this movie. I'm guessing not because my search came up with nothing. It's also a movie put out by Netflix, so unless you (or a friend) have Netflix I guess you won't be able to see it.

Anyway I watched it the other day, it was pretty scary. It made me want to move somewhere that doesn't use oil at all. It's crazy all the things we use oil for, how dependent we are on it.

If you get the chance to watch it I'd recommend it, or if you seen it I'd like to here what you thought of it.

Old 08-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash (Movie)

Foruntely, there are many scienist that are starting to believe that Oil is more renewable then first thought.

Just Google and enjoy!

http://www.321energy.com/editorials/...man083105.html