The Market Requests and sales. No replies. Commercial sellers must contact GreenHybrid first.

Need to sell both my 08 FEH's :((

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Active Enthusiast
Unhappy Need to sell both my 08 FEH's :((

Hey folks. I am sorry to say that money is getting tight right now, and I think one of the quickest ways to lower my monthly nut is to sell my 2 FEH's. So I wanted to put it here first. I have a Grey one that is loaded with every option except 4wd. It is of course in brand new condition. Its only about 5 months old. It has about 9000 miles on it. That will vary as I am driving it every day to work. The car is is out in Los Angeles right now because I am here working for a few months. I would like to get about $29,500 for it but I would consider any offers! My wife's is the light ice blue with leather, single CD, moonroof. It has about 2000 miles on it also about 5 months old. It is in the Dallas, tx area. I would like to get about $28500. I plan on putting them both on ebay when i get time, but wanted to throw this out to the gang here first since i know there are those that want one but can't get one because Ford is behind. Please PM me if you have questions or want to look at one or both of them. I can send pics or if you are close you can come by and check them out. thanks again!! I have enjoyed being a part of this group so far and it kills me to sell them but right now its the smart thing for us to do. I think maybe by next summer we will be in better shape and might buy 2 more then.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Need to sell both my 08 FEH's :((

Sorry to hear your bad news but has the bottom fallen out of the TX real estate market? I was thinking about relocating to TX but was waiting for the best time to buy.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Need to sell both my 08 FEH's :((

well it has slowed down some. But we are in McKinney which is north of Dallas about 30 miles. Mckinney is still the 2nd fastest growing city over 100,000 people in the country. The new home builders are still building like there is no tomorrow! New shopping malls are going in, so its not bad. I am actually out in Los Angeles working on a movie. I do real estate but also am a driver on movies and tv shows, so I split my time between the two. Which part of tx where you thinking of moving to?