Aftermarket Stereo Systems

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Enthusiast
Default Aftermarket Stereo Systems

Just curious if anyone has put aftermarket stereo systems in their Altima (complete with Amp's etc).

It may be a silly question, but I don't know if the Amplifiers and the power they use will effect the hybrid battery system at all or if using cap's will deter that.

Thanks,
Sarah

Old 01-29-2008, 07:28 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Aftermarket Stereo Systems

Originally Posted by altimagirl
Just curious if anyone has put aftermarket stereo systems in their Altima (complete with Amp's etc).

It may be a silly question, but I don't know if the Amplifiers and the power they use will effect the hybrid battery system at all or if using cap's will deter that.

Thanks,
Sarah
I've seen a couple of folks on Nissan Forums and NICO Forums. I'm looking forward to it when I find the head unit that has nav, bluetooth, and backup camera functionality and yet look stock with a good UI. Once I do, I'll drop my amps, subs, and speakers in. I will most likely get a second battery, though, just in case, to run the stereo exclusively and keep it from draining the regular battery.