new 07 NAH owner, list of things to do!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Enthusiast
Default new 07 NAH owner, list of things to do!

I just got an 07 super black NAH last night and I have a list of must buy/do items for the car. I'm wondering if anyone has any inputs:

1) Clear bra. It's a black car, this is a MUST have
2) All weather floor mats
3) hood/window deflectors from a Canadian Nissan dealership?

Anything else anyone can think of? I'm tempted to pick up 17" coupe wheels or 18" maxima wheels along with smoked tail lights.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: new 07 NAH owner, list of things to do!

Call me a minimalist, but I tend more towards things like an ice scraper and some good cds.

-Gren

Old 12-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Enthusiast

I have a bunch of CDs As far as ice, she'll always be garaged AND she's in California where ice barely hits. I am really concerned with protecting the paint, that's why clear bra is at the top of my list. I've seen what commuting on the freeway can do bumpers and I don't want mine to look like that

Old 12-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Enthusiast

How about tinting your windows? You can picked up a set all season floor mats from http://www.nissanpartsonline.net/ for $63.20 including tax & shipping.

Old 01-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FrostNAH
How about tinting your windows? You can picked up a set all season floor mats from http://www.nissanpartsonline.net/ for $63.20 including tax & shipping.
Good find! I picked up the all season floor mats and the aluminum kick plates for a total of $150. I'm going to purchase my clear bra as soon as I hear back from the installer. Next is the hood deflector from Canada. Anyone have any pictures of the hood and window deflectors?

Old 01-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zerodeefex
Good find! I picked up the all season floor mats and the aluminum kick plates for a total of $150. I'm going to purchase my clear bra as soon as I hear back from the installer. Next is the hood deflector from Canada. Anyone have any pictures of the hood and window deflectors?
Nice, here some pics from Nissanclub: http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/new...deflector.html

Old 01-04-2008, 06:59 AM
Enthusiast

Can't you use one of your WIFE'S Barely Man-enough(Barry Manilow) CD's to scrape the windows?

Old 01-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tim A
Can't you use one of your WIFE'S Barely Man-enough(Barry Manilow) CD's to scrape the windows?
I'm not married and my girlfriend definitely doesn't have any barry manilow CDs. I am questioning the quality of one as an ice scraper though

Old 01-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Enthusiast

My kick plates and floor mats came! I'm waiting for the weekend to try to wire up my new fog lights. They're going to be wired to my parking lights so that I can make sure they're going whether my high or low beams are on

This weekend: Clear bra. Any other suggestions from folks? I'm tempted to install a short ram intake to replace the cheapo stock airbox. Supposedly some small gains in HP and 1-2 mpg improvement.

Old 01-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Enthusiast

I'd love some pics of the ram, if you decide to go that route.

Originally Posted by zerodeefex
My kick plates and floor mats came! I'm waiting for the weekend to try to wire up my new fog lights. They're going to be wired to my parking lights so that I can make sure they're going whether my high or low beams are on

This weekend: Clear bra. Any other suggestions from folks? I'm tempted to install a short ram intake to replace the cheapo stock airbox. Supposedly some small gains in HP and 1-2 mpg improvement.

Quick Reply: new 07 NAH owner, list of things to do!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands