Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

FS: WeatherTech In-Channel for Gen 6-6.5 Camry

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Enthusiast
Default FS: WeatherTech In-Channel for Gen 6-6.5 Camry

I have BRAND NEW, never been used WeatherTech In-Channel Wind Deflectors. Both have never been used. This is the dark smoke version. This will fit 2007 2008 2009 2010 Toyota Camry's.

My first sets edges chipped off when the shop needed to remove them to do tints. Instead of stupid me calling to get it replaced under warranty, I went ahead and bought a brand new pair. So I decided to contact where I purchased to see what they would say and they contacted WeatherTech and WT will be sending me replacement parts. This will be shipped out 8/7.

You will be getting the two new front In-Channels (when they come in) as well as the two new back ones. The back uses double sided tape to hold it in place (thats how it is for all rears since there is nothing to hold it up). Tape was never used. No tape is used on the chrome part of your car like other wind deflectors. Removal is clean and easy.

I will have pictures when I receive the new replacement. I can show picture of new back deflectors and old front deflectors if needed upon request.

Asking price is $90 plus shipping. Retail price is $109.95. YOU ARE PURCHASING A BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED SET BEFORE. I accept Paypal, money order or personal check (5 day business clearing). Item will be shipped via UPS with tracking and insurance of up to $100. Local pick up is available or I can drive it to you if you're near by. Item is in Flushing, NY and in Brentwood, LI depending where I am for that day. I have over 1120 positive feedback on eBay (slick-offers). Great for those hot and humid days. This is also perfect for rainy days. Crack the window open to get some fresh air or to let the heat out.

Here are images of my used ones installed on my car.. (you'll be getting completely brand new ones)

Name:  IMG_1272.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  83.6 KB
Name:  IMG_1273.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  74.1 KB

Old 08-11-2009, 05:57 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: FS: WeatherTech In-Channel for Gen 6-6.5 Camry

Bump

and mods need to do their job by removing and banning people like this.