Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

Labor Day specials from DICE Electronics save upto 20% and get a FREE cradle

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Banned
Default Group Buy discounts from DICE

Hey everyone great news, DICE Electronics is offering a Group Buy discount. If you are needing to have your iPod hooked up to your factory stereo system we have the solutions for you. Our kit will allow you to fully control your iPod/iPhone directly from your radio. Our kit allows you to brows through your playlist, artiest, and albums. This makes it very easy to navigate through your iPod. The radio display will support the text from your iPod so you know what song you are listening to.

All of our iPod kits also includes an 1/8" audio input. This input is great for any other portable MP3 player that you have, DVD video system, external XM or SIRIUS satellite radio reciever.

We are offering you 15% off and free ground shipping. Most of our kits it will be $136.00 shipped.

Please contact me to take advantage of this offer and if you have any questions about application. Offer is good till 9-30-08. You can either call or email me to get this deal.

Last edited by Travis@DICE; 09-15-2008 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Updating group buy promo
Old 09-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Labor Day specials from DICE Electronics save upto 20% and get a FREE cradle

Good till 9-1-02? Duhh ... but Travis ... it's 2008!

How am I gonna take your offer ... if it expired 6 years ago?

Old 09-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Banned
Default Re: Labor Day specials from DICE Electronics save upto 20% and get a FREE cradle

Originally Posted by Bull Winkus
Good till 9-1-02? Duhh ... but Travis ... it's 2008!

How am I gonna take your offer ... if it expired 6 years ago?
LOL WOW I am sorry about that that is my mistyping there. It is good till 2008.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Enthusiast

LOL! Thanks! So, the offer is still good, huh? Do you know of a link to some installation instructions that would cover the '08 Prius?

Old 09-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Banned

LOL! Thanks! So, the offer is still good, huh? Do you know of a link to some installation instructions that would cover the '08 Prius?

On our website is installations instructions on how to set the dip switches and the conections once you have the radio out. As for taking the radio out I am not sure of where you would be able to find the installation process of that.

It is a fairly straight forward installation but if you are not comfortable working on your own car we do recommend having the kit installed at a local shop.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Enthusiast

I found instructions for installation in a Prius, though DICE is not mentioned. It is a competitor's product being installed, but the method of install would be the same I believe.

http://priuschat.com/forums/knowledg...d-adapter.html

Old 09-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Banned

I found instructions for installation in a Prius, though DICE is not mentioned. It is a competitor's product being installed, but the method of install would be the same I believe.

http://priuschat.com/forums/knowledg...d-adapter.html

Yes as long as you have the access to the backside of the radio.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Enthusiast

OK Travis. I want to purchase this product and take advantage of your generous discount. What do I do?

Old 09-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Banned

OK Travis. I want to purchase this product and take advantage of your generous discount. What do I do?
Give me a call. If you can call me before 230PM PST time and I should be able to get your order shipped out the same day.

Old 10-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Banned

Thanks for the support to everyone that purchased our iPod interface.
If you have any questions on how the interface works please let me know.

Quick Reply: Labor Day specials from DICE Electronics save upto 20% and get a FREE cradle

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands