All Weather Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default All Weather Floor Mats

I want to get some all weather floor mats before winter. They must be well made and fitted so as to really cover the floor area without significant gaps. On other vehicles in the past I've used a variety of brands from different sources, some that worked well and some not.

Toyota sells all weather mats specifically for the 2007 Camry. While I have no doubt that they're nice mats and would have a custom fit, they're kind of pricey (around $90 for a set of 4).

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has purchased any all-weather mats from any source, including Toyota. How well do they fit? Will they hold melting snow from boots without the water running off to the carpet anyway?

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-14-2006, 02:10 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: All Weather Floor Mats

Bought mine from Sam's Club for $25. Set of 4. They work well for me.

Old 07-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hamm3r
Bought mine from Sam's Club for $25. Set of 4. They work well for me.
Do you have a pic of them installed in the vehicle?

Old 07-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Enthusiast

I have the Toyota ones. I think they're worth the money. Perfect fit of course. It's very well made. The driver mat have holes for the factory hooks so they won't slide around. I don't think you can go wrong with them.

Old 07-14-2006, 05:01 PM
WVGasGuy

I got mine on eBay for about $68 + shipping from a Toyota Dealer. I have the Toyota mats and prefer them over the Husky's and other brands. I got black for my ash interior and I like the dark contrast as I don't like seeing all the light gray in the interior. VERY happy with them

I've also used the Toyota brand in a Sequoia, Corolla, 4 Runner and Rav 4. Always a great fit.

Old 07-14-2006, 07:12 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WVGasGuy
I got mine on eBay for about $68 + shipping from a Toyota Dealer. I have the Toyota mats and prefer them over the Husky's and other brands. I got black for my ash interior and I like the dark contrast as I don't like seeing all the light gray in the interior. VERY happy with them

I've also used the Toyota brand in a Sequoia, Corolla, 4 Runner and Rav 4. Always a great fit.
Were they like these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...spagenameZWD1V

Old 07-14-2006, 07:33 PM
WVGasGuy

Were they like these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...sspagenameZWD1V

Exactly and about the same price. I got black, Love the fit and the CAMRY name on the mats

My dealer would have gotten me the same mats but were a little higher and would have taken longer

Old 07-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Active Enthusiast

My husband bought some at Sam's Club for $35, they are heavy duty. They fit well but I had to remove the driver's side mat because I take my shoes off when I drive (it's Hawaii, okay?) and the deep ridges in the mat actually hurt my feet.

Old 07-14-2006, 07:54 PM
WVGasGuy

I don't remember seeing mud when I was in Maui and I know it doesn't snow (except perhaps on the Big Island). I'd probably set some sort of sand tray and go bare footed all the time.

I'm not envious of your TCH but WOW what a place to live!!!!

I would think that you could get about maximum potential on the milage driving around the island.

Old 07-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Active Enthusiast

I'm on Oahu and there's probably way more traffic than you realize. The other day I drove from the Waikiki area to my house in rush hour traffic, a distance of 26 miles, and it took an hour and a half.

And as far as the all weather mats, they'd be great if you go to the beach a lot to catch the sand. I don't plan on taking my TCH on a beach trip for a long time...can you imagine, wet swimsuits on the seats, sand all over...no way!!

Quick Reply: All Weather Floor Mats

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands