Android via Nav?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Enthusiast
Default Android via Nav?

Hey,
I have read all the great posts about controlling the iPhone via the Nav system and the options that are available.
What about A Droid Incredible? What sort of hookup is needed to be able to use the Nav screen to control this device?

2008 model with Nav...

Cheers!

Old 10-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Android via Nav?

I'd be curious about any such interfaces, too, but I doubt there are any at this point. I have the Incredible and just have it paired with my 2008 TCH w/ Nav. Like my other phones, I regularly can't be heard due to some microphone issues in the TCH that noone can figure out. A great workaround (sorry if off topic) when needed is killing the bluetooth connection and plugging in the DInc to the TCH aux input to hear my phone conversation over the car's stereo and just using the phone's excellent microphone (I have it set up in a cup holder mount.)