Color Choice Jasper Pearl Vs. Titanium

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 05:40 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Color Choice Jasper Pearl Vs. Titanium

My completely unbiased opinion is that the Jasper Pearl looks great. We had originally been on a waiting list for a Desert Sand (my wife's first choice), but a Jasper became available and we grabbed it. When I first saw it, I wasn't so sure, but now I absolutely love the color.

But, color is a very personal thing, and you need to see the car in person to judge it. I thought my first choice would be Blue Ribbon until I saw it in person. It was darker than I thought based on photos, and I only really liked it in full sun. I think the TCH looks great in Titanium, but silver is such a common color for Camrys and Accords that we wanted something else.

Old 09-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Color is basically a personal preference.

Since my wife is likely to drive the car mostly, We will try to get Jasper Pearl.

I saw the red one. It is beautiful... I wish we were little younger

Old 09-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gudman
I saw the red one. It is beautiful... I wish we were little younger
Uh oh! Is there an age limit for owning a red car??? I hope I haven't broken it...

P.S. Jasper Pearl was my first choice. I just wasn't willing to pass up the Barcelona Red and risk missing the September 30 tax credit deadline. I will forever be jealous of those lucky enough to have scored a Jasper Green TCH.

Old 09-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Active Enthusiast

The only other TCH I've seen in Columbus has been a Titanium one and I think they're beeeeautiful! I was pretty unimpressed with the pictures in the brochure and website but the titanium really is gorgeous in person. I, of course, love my super white TCH the most.

Old 09-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Active Enthusiast

I love my Jasper Pearl. I ordered it sight unseen and actually got freaked out when I first saw it because I thought it was too green. The second time I looked at it the manager offered me a titanium instead because he wanted me to be happy...I stuck with the Jasper Pearl because they had already installed the echomaster (reverse beeping system) I had ordered...

I am soooo glad I stuck with the Jasper Pearl instead of getting the "ubiquitous" Titanium...silver cars are all over the place. You would certainly blend in. The Jasper Pearl is a beautiful color and not really THAT green when you get used to it...

I felt the stares when I first got it but don't even notice anymore. I wouldn't change to another color for anything.

Again, if you want to blend in, go for the Titanium. But TCH owners shouldn't feel like they need to blend in.

Old 09-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: Color Choice Jasper Pearl Vs. Titanium

Silver is the new white.

Old 09-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Active Enthusiast

Dark gray is the new black.

Old 09-10-2006, 12:49 PM
WVGasGuy

The only other TCH I've seen in Columbus has been a Titanium one and I think they're beeeeautiful!

That might have been me two weekends ago

Went to Buckeye lake and then drove around some.

Titanium, with the works

Old 09-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Enthusiast

And then of course there is the Blue Ribbon Mag Grey Metallic lol, this week we will see how well this color spots in.

Old 09-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Possibly of interest.
Article on where automobile colors are going:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2394280

Quick Reply: Color Choice Jasper Pearl Vs. Titanium

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands