Consumption Page problem?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 05:57 PM
Enthusiast
Default Consumption Page problem?

Weird thing happened today. On the consumption page, the fuel mileage suddenly started showing in units of l/100km instead of MPG at the bottom (where it shows the "Best" and "Average" mileage.)

I checked the setup page, and the distance units is set as Miles and when it first turns on, English is set as the language.

The multi-information display still shows MPG though.

We did just have the XM radio tuner and a backup camera installed, so the radio was pulled out, but I'm not sure how that would change the gas mileage units on the consumption page.

Anyone have any ideas?

Old 05-26-2007, 05:24 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Consumption Page problem?

Originally Posted by camrypilot
Weird thing happened today. On the consumption page, the fuel mileage suddenly started showing in units of l/100km instead of MPG at the bottom (where it shows the "Best" and "Average" mileage.)
Now that's interesting! I don't know how the setting would've gotten changed in your case, but it does raise an altogether different question. Why would the NAV consumption screens even be capable of displaying l/100km unless it was done for the Canadian market? So where are they (in Canada, I mean)?