Dealers Unwilling to Custom Order?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: Dealers Unwilling to Custom Order?

Originally Posted by rjm
H2ODoctor....About not getting the moonroof but leather. Every dealer told me that I would never get the vehicle because if they custom order the vehicle with leather and no moonroof that the factory will not build it. So you can confirm you ordered yours with no moonroof and leather. Thanks, Bob

I am 6'2" tall and long-waisted so I have difficulty fitting in most cars so I did not want the moonroof. I also did not want heated seats. However, I did want leather and the Nav system.

I sat down with Tina and we wrote up exactly what I wanted, ordered it and I got it. I got the Blue Ribbon Metallic with ash leather seats and the Nav system. Everyone kept saying it could not be done. But I am driving one. I just had to wait 3 months to receive it.

Now that Kentucky is starting up I suspect that you may be able to get them faster.

I suspect that the dealers who said you can't do it either never checke out with corporate how to do it or were just too lazy do want to mess with it. The process was actually quite easy.

Last edited by H2O Doctor; 10-20-2006 at 09:53 PM.