Lame-o trunk light

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Lame-o trunk light

Wow, what an incredible machine! Sexy, powerful, fuel effecient...Toyota really set the bar with the TCH. I had to get one. So then what the heck is with the dim, cheap trunk light? Another nickel would have paid for a lovely white LED. Hmmm....maybe I'll start a TCH aftermarket part...
But then again, at least it HAS a trunk light, huh?

Old 06-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Default Re: Lame-o trunk light

My 99 Corolla has no trunk light, so I will be happy with a trunk light in my TCH even if it's dim .

Old 06-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lilarienne
My 99 Corolla has no trunk light, so I will be happy with a trunk light in my TCH even if it's dim .
Weird, my '92 Corolla has a trunk light, though I think it burned out a long time ago. It's one I don't bother with much. Sure love the modern vehicles and lighting the interior when I unlock the doors (though it'd be cool if the vehicle "knew" it was daylight and didn't turn the lights on during daytime hours... but then you'd be sorta outta luck in parking garages and overcast days.)

Old 06-01-2006, 08:35 PM

GeekGal, my Corolla is a base model, so maybe that is why it has no light... either that or it has one and it's blown out and has been for so long that I don't remember .

Old 06-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lilarienne
GeekGal, my Corolla is a base model, so maybe that is why it has no light... either that or it has one and it's blown out and has been for so long that I don't remember .
Could be. The only reason I remember mine has one is I've nearly broken it/broken it off while loading and unloading my trunk over the years...