Ordered my Toyota Camry Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Enthusiast
Talking Ordered my Toyota Camry Hybrid

Yesterday I ordered my Toyota Camry Hybrid from Leith Toyota of Raleigh, NC.

They scheduled to deliver the car within two weeks.

The deposit was $500.00

Color: Magnetic Gray
MSRP: $29,505.00
Comfort & Convenience Package
Leather Package
Navigation w/ JBL Premium Audio 4-Disc

Old 09-03-2006, 05:55 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Ordered my Toyota Camry Hybrid

Originally Posted by torresinc

The deposit was $500.00

Leather Package
Keep on top of them, with just under 4 weeks left on the full tax credit you don't want to miss out by a few days. Is the car at the port already? 2 week lead makes it sound like it is at or near port, suprising as Mag Gray loaded cars are usually pre-sold, at least in Atlanta.

Old 09-03-2006, 06:47 AM
Advanced Technology-PZEV

Congrats guys! mine is
Convinience Package
Jbl 6cd w/ bluetooth
XM radio
Moon roof
Heated outside mirrors
MSRP: $28098
Commin on the Sea Bourne Spirit V305!!

Old 09-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Enthusiast

The deposit was $500.00

Leather Package
Torresinc, I also live in Raleigh and plan to order a TCH this week. Did you have a particular reason for chosing to go with Leith, vs Anderson or Mark Jacobson? All seem to be asking MSRP. I've got a '94 XLE and an '99 Avalon XLS, both from Anderson, and I'm trying to decide whether to place my TCH order through Anderson or Leith. Thanks...

Old 09-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: Ordered my Toyota Camry Hybrid

Originally Posted by Russiepoo
Torresinc, I also live in Raleigh and plan to order a TCH this week. Did you have a particular reason for chosing to go with Leith, vs Anderson or Mark Jacobson? All seem to be asking MSRP. I've got a '94 XLE and an '99 Avalon XLS, both from Anderson, and I'm trying to decide whether to place my TCH order through Anderson or Leith. Thanks...
Before Leith Toyota I went to Mark Jacobson and Fred Anderson. At Mark Jacobson the price was US$3,000.00 more expensive and they were requiring $3,000.00 deposit. I also tried to schedule a test drive and they did not have a car available.

At Fred Anderson they also did not have a car available for test drive and the sales representative was not motivated to sell it; he wanted a commitment to buy from them without a test drive or even a quote.

At Leith Toyota everything went smooth and very professional. The sales representative was fast, responsive and objective. From the test drive to the quote I spent 45 minutes.

All the best,

Ed Torres

Last edited by torresinc; 09-03-2006 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Active Enthusiast

My personal ecperience dealing with sales at either Leith Toyota or Fred Anderson is very negative and will stay faaaaaaaaar away from them, with the worst being Leith in Raleigh, NC, as they are very unreliable and untrustoworthy. Also bought two vehicles from Mark Jacobson, but I am done with that dealership as well. I will never buy a car from either one of these 3 dealerships. I have placed an order for a 2007 TCH with fitzmall. Good luck with your TCH buying experience...

Last edited by agnosto; 09-03-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Enthusiast

Before Leith Toyota I went to Mark Jacobson and Fred Anderson. At Mark Jacobson the price was US$3,000.00 more expensive and they were requiring $3,000.00 deposit. I also tried to schedule a test drive and they did not have a car available.

At Fred Anderson they also did not have a car available for test drive and the sales representative was not motivated to sell it; he wanted a commitment to buy from them without a test drive or even a quote.

At Leith Toyota everything went smooth and very professional. The sales representative was fast, responsive and objective. From the test drive to the quote I spent 45 minutes.

All the best,

Ed Torres
Ed, thanks for your reply. I ordered my TCH from Leith Toyota of Raleigh today. I'm jealous that you'll be getting your TCH much sooner than me. I was told to expect delivery to take 120 days.

The deposit was $500.00

Color: Barcelona Red with Bisque Interior
MSRP: $31,641 + $399 Doc fee + 3% sales tax + $60 for tags
Leather Package
Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof
Remote Start & Security System
Carpet & Trunk Mats
Window Tint
Splash Guards
Heated Power Outside Mirrors

Agnosto doesn't seem to care much for any of the Raleigh/Durham, NC Toyota dealers. They are all asking MSRP, so I can't see much difference between them as far as TCH purchase. I ended up chosing Leith, because I live close by and I had previous bad experiences with Anderson and Mark Jacobson's is in Durham.

Agnosto, where are you planning to get your warranty service done? Fitzmall (MD/PA) is a long way from Raleigh, NC if you ever need any warranty repairs. done

Old 09-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Enthusiast

Man.... Why are you guys paying MSRP??????

Do your Homework!

Old 09-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clipper
Man.... Why are you guys paying MSRP??????

Do your Homework!
Really? I visited no fewer than 4 dealers and called 4 others, not a one woudl take less than MSRP. Managed to find one that threw in free Sirius and 9 months free. Not sure how you can be so acusitory against everyone. Sure over time a few dealers will loosen up a bit, but like any new hot selling model MSRP is the norm. Hell I was considering a Civic and most of them are going for darn near MSRP 10 months after introducton. Maybe with gas prices easing dealers may not feel in control so much and with KY coming online next month maybe prices will loosen. But seeing as a Prius is still at or near MSRP I'm not sure.

Old 09-04-2006, 04:30 PM
WVGasGuy

I was considering a Civic and most of them are going for darn near MSRP 10 months after introducton.

I went to buy a Civic for my son. MSRP. They had none on the lot and the next truck load were sold. We ended up buying a loaded Scion Tc

Quick Reply: Ordered my Toyota Camry Hybrid

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands