Rear seat GBA game gobbler?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 03:16 PM
Enthusiast
Question Rear seat GBA game gobbler?

The rear seats in my TCH seem to have unnecessarily large openings for the seat belt holders (the part with the button to release the buckle) to pass through. I'd have never noticed except that my kids have managed to lose three GameBoy Advance game cartridges through them. After tipping the fold-down seats part way and doing some contortions, I was able to grab one of them by sliding a PC "parts grabber" in the gap between the seat-back and the seat. I can't reach the other two. Is there any easy way to remove the rear seats to get in to the cavity underneath?

Old 09-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Rear seat GBA game gobbler?

I was able to find instructions for removing the rear seat in the XM Radio installation instructions here:
http://www.trdsource.com/Pictures/XM%20radio.pdf
Basically, there are two clips at the front edge of the seat. You have to grab the seat near those clips and pull straight up. It's not easy, though - I was worried that I was about to tear the seat fabric when they finally let go.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Rear seat GBA game gobbler?

I've lost some small little things down those that my daughter left on the seat. My question is, what do they land on?