Waiting for Green...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Waiting for Green...

You're right, and I never thought of it from that perspective.

Steve, I showed my husband the photos of your car this morning. That magnetic gray looks very nice. I really wish there were more photos of the TCH here. I noticed there's no Camry category in the photo section. Are they hiding somewhere else?

Anyhow, I think I'll be adding gray to my "alternate colors" list. I want to get my car before Sept 30 (when the tax break goes down). So, what we are probably going to do is tell them that if the green one doesn't come in in the next 8-10 weeks we will be willing to take gold, silver or gray instead. If we get to mid-Sept with none of those colors we will take any color, except for the blue. And if they can't get us anything, except blue before Sept 30th then I will just hold out for Jasper whenever they can get it for me. I will not drive a cobalt blue car.

Old 05-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: Waiting for Green...

Many of us have been *eagerly* waiting for Jason to add several features for Camry owners, including a mileage database and pic gallery. Someone indicated that he was waiting for a computer server problem to get fixed. Personally, I think he must be on a beach in Tahiti enjoying the $$$ from his sale of this website!

I'd like to see more owner's pics here, too. My FAVORITE color is still Barcelona Red. There are some good pics of one owner's new red Camry on here. Also, Toyota's website has better representations of the Camry's colors than do their brochure.

Go to the following link, and then select "COLOR."
http://www.toyota.com/camry/index.ht...ME_FLASH_CAMRY

Thanks for the compliment on my pics. The Magnetic Gray gets a TON of compliments. When you talk to dealers, don't forget to specify the interior color you want. I turned down two Magnetic Gray cars that had the Bisque interior, and that just seemed wrong for a gray car.

Old 05-28-2006, 11:23 AM

Wow, I'm surprised they would even offer the combination of magnetic gray and bisque. Gray outside, beige inside... . I really want Jasper and Bisque, but if I can only get Jasper and Ash I'll take that before any other exterior color.

Old 05-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Enthusiast

I saw a Jasper Green TCH at the Toyota Dealer in Roseville, CA -- just putting it out there since your signature doesn't mention your location

Chris

Old 05-28-2006, 05:55 PM

Oh, I need to go edit the User CP for myself. I'm in CT. Thanks, though, those lucky Californians.