Old 01-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Warm up time...

From a local dealer here in Tennessee.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:25 AM
Active Enthusiast

I understand that part.... W H E N ? ?

Last edited by Bigsk8r; 01-17-2007 at 05:33 AM.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Bigsk8r
In understand that part.... W H E N ? ?

DUH...sorry I was multi tasking...not very effectively as you can see

I was told about 8 weeks. The order was just placed on yesterday. I would think it should be here around mid March. I just hope it gets here before March 31 so I can take advantage of the $1300 credit.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:34 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tnsig
I just hope it gets here before March 31 so I can take advantage of the $1300 credit.
Amen to that!

Good luck. You will not be disappointed.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:44 AM

Amen to that!

Good luck. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks. I don't think I'll be disappointed either. I just hope I don't get the infamous squeaks and rattles.

Just out of curiosity what do you think about the bluetooth feature in the TCH? I've heard mixed reviews...some like it and some don't. The major complaint seems to be the mic volume. The person on the other end seems to have trouble hearing you...

Old 01-17-2007, 05:49 AM
Active Enthusiast

This is the first vehicle I have had that I actually use the Bluetooth in... all the time. I don't even have my earbud in the car anymore. However, I did go into the diagnostic menu and adjust the mic gain up 1 and the speaker down 1.

It's actually funny that you ask that because I was talking to a friend last night with my wife in the car. As we were wrapping up I told him she was with me and he said to tell her hello for him. I said "you are on speaker, she can hear you". He was shocked.

I guess it works.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:56 AM

This is the first vehicle I have had that I actually use the Bluetooth in... all the time. I don't even have my earbud in the car anymore. However, I did go into the diagnostic menu and adjust the mic gain up 1 and the speaker down 1.

It's actually funny that you ask that because I was talking to a friend last night with my wife in the car. As we were wrapping up I told him she was with me and he said to tell her hello for him. I said "you are on speaker, she can hear you". He was shocked.

I guess it works.
Good to hear. That is one feature that I'm really looking forward to using. I do remember reading a thread on here or another forum about the diagnostic screen. I need to locate that thread so I can adjust that if need be...

Old 01-17-2007, 06:48 AM
Active Enthusiast

I think the quality of Bluetooth relies on the quality of phone, at least in my experiences.

Old 01-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Active Enthusiast

The only problem I have been told about from the other end of my bluetooth phone calls is when I was talking to my dealer and it was noisy on his end.

...and only time I get the crickets is when I am on a bumpy road...

...and the only time I let the car warm up is if the inside of the front window needs to be defrosted. Have avoided that by changing my start up routine. Start car, get out, close door, THEN brush the snow off or spray the ice off the car...don't leave the door open as that seems to cause the inside of the window to fog up. Otherwise, it is hop in, start and go!

Quick Reply: Warm up time...

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands