Weathertech Liners (size question)

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Enthusiast
Question Weathertech Liners (size question)

I just got my TCH last weekend and so far I'm very pleased. I got the rip-off carpet mats from the dealer but was thinking of replacing them with some high quality rubber mats. Is anyone using the "Weathertech Floor Liner" mats? They are produced specifically to fit the car you order them for. My question is if the TCH and the regular Camry have the same size floor layout as they only have the regular Camry listed. Anyone have any other suggestions?

I might order the trunk liner as well but I'm sure they have that one specifically for the TCH.

Old 01-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Weathertech Liners (size question)

I would think dimensionally the floor mats would be the same size. I don't know for sure but I can't see why they would be different. Hope that helps.

Old 01-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Active Enthusiast

I ordered from WeatherTech on 12/29 and am hoping to get them later in the week. I will keep you posted.

Also, if you have a broadband connection, I could send a couple of high-res before and after photos over. Let me know if you would like that.

Regards,

Larry

Old 01-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Enthusiast

I would really like to see your mats once they are installed. You can PM me or email me once you have some pictures. Did you order the regular style mats or the "floor liner" mats? Also I have the gray interior and was wondering if I should order gray or black. Which did you order, unless of course you have the tan interior.

Old 01-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

The floor mats in my '07 TCH and '07 XLE-V6 are identical. So are the All-Weather Mats.

Old 01-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Active Enthusiast

I have gray interior as well but went with black liners. My reasoning is that gray could still stain under the right set of circumstances, but with a good scrub, the black will always look new.

I spoke with them, I should have them by the end of next week.

Old 01-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Enthusiast

I'm anxious to hear how you like the black liners. Please post or send some pics once you get them installed!

Old 01-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Active Enthusiast

Warehouse,

If you don't see the pics by the end of next week, remind me by PM or e-mail at bigsk8r(AT)fuse.net.

Old 01-03-2007, 06:08 AM
Enthusiast

I ordered the weathertech mats and installed them. They are a perfect fit. I've taken some pictures;If someone will tell me how to upload them I will.

Old 01-03-2007, 06:30 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by jerm1
I ordered the weathertech mats and installed them. They are a perfect fit. I've taken some pictures;If someone will tell me how to upload them I will.
What makes these better than the Toyota All Weather Floor Mats? I got (several) sets from a Toyota Dealer on Ebay for the same price as the Weathertechs.

Quick Reply: Weathertech Liners (size question)

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands