cushy seats anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Enthusiast
Default cushy seats anyone?

My wife would like sheepskin covers for the front seats, do any of you have them? And moreso, can you recomend or discredit the manufacturer...

Old 01-16-2007, 07:51 AM
MPG!
Default Re: cushy seats anyone?

I'm going to try the ones they have at Costco. They seemed to fit my other car ok, though I haven't had the chance to transplant them yet so we'll see!

I did notice that they seem to have no inhibitions about shedding all over the car...

Old 01-16-2007, 07:57 AM
Enthusiast

I bought the seats covers at Wet Okole, and am extremely happy with them. They fit really well, are comfortable and provide good support. They also provide an extremely good protection against dirt and spills.

Old 01-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Enthusiast

I really wish you guys hadn't started talking about the seats. I was OK with the seats until I saw this discussion about it, but now I can't seem to get comfortable no matter what I do.

Has anyone tried to add any lumbar support? Maybe consider rolling up a towel to place behind you?

Old 01-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Banned

I have the Wet Okole in REALTREE Hardwoods with the adjustable lumbar support all around. I love it. Super comfortable and stylish. I did lose two of the clips that go underneath, but I was able to fashion new ones with needle nose pliers and wire. It was my won fault, not the manufacturer.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:33 AM
Enthusiast

OK thank you for your words, I'll check these "wet Okole" seat covers over the internet. -It's not that the car's uncomfortable, compared to what we traded in it's like riding on air. We want to make it that much better! like, thick sheepskin.

Last edited by eureka; 01-19-2007 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Enthusiast

Sheepskin would only work in winter, at least I believe. The cool thing about the Wet Okole seats is that they are really good year-round. I didn't get anything fancy, just all black so I can't vouch for the colors, but the covers are really good quality stuff.