Sim Prius

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Sim Prius

It's not the kind of game that keeps you on the edge of your seat, but hey beat my high score!

http://www.wind.sannet.ne.jp/m_matsu...=en?Country=US

I wonder if Pulse & Glide works in this simulator? I didn't use it, I just drove slow (39 MPH) in B to get high mileage, for about 26 hours. Dunno why B would get me better FE, maybe a bug or something, but at other speeds mileage goes down in B mode.

Last edited by Schwa; 07-31-2005 at 01:12 AM.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Site Founder
Default Re: Sim Prius

"B" mode is only different when gliding to a stop, as more braking force is applied. When accelerating, they're identical.

Old 07-30-2005, 11:17 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Sim Prius

That's what I thought, so I wonder where the extra ~5 mpg comes from in this simulator when driving in B at 39 mph?

I noticed also that once you run out of gas you can turn the car off and on and it will magically charge the traction battery to 50% so you can drive another ~ 1/2 mile for free.

Someone should make a new one for the Prius II, source is available and the differences aren't massive.

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands