Trade Sienna for Prius?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 06:23 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Trade Sienna for Prius?

Originally Posted by Lance from Oregon
The hatchback on the Prius can handle quite a bit, especially with the rear seat down. It certainly cannot match a Minivan, though. Unless you have a lot of kids or a lot of stuff you need to transport, a Minivan really is not a good vehicle to get.

A package #2 2007 Prius is now selling for $22,000 here in Eugene Oregon. But we are a real hot Prius market here, 10th highest in the nation.

Lance
Right now I'm on the road with my '06 Prius loaded with two boxes of camping stuff, a full size bike (wheels off), a camp stove, my wife's luggage, my luggage, two tents, 2 cases of V8. My wife meets me in a couple of weeks. But 2 kids? And a wife?

Do what I did. Take everything you'll need for Little League to the dealer. Open the hatchback and see if what you need will fit.

Personally, I never was concerned about ROI on a car. If it works for your family, go for it.

I, by the way drive the Prius, my wife drives a GMC V8 truck.