Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Fake data, strange user?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Fake data, strange user?

Jason, I have a question, that is not meant to muddle the instructions you are providing to Paul ..

Although I am quite willing to add each tank's data to the database one by one, and think there is a lot of value in doing so -- if a person just wanted to plug in their updated lifetime mpg once in a while, could the lifetime mileage override be used for this purpose ?

Old 08-17-2005, 09:26 PM

Looks like we have another newbie! https://www.greenhybrid.com/compare/.../car/1173.html

edit: looks like maybe they put metric data in

Last edited by Schwa; 08-17-2005 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:47 AM
Diesel Driver

Whilst this thread is started. I found out that the manual Insight Coolio topping the charts has a skewif data entry too. The owner admitted the other day that he has never broken the 100 Imperial mpg barrier and that he messed up the entries. Xcel should be pretty pleased about that one.

Last edited by stoner; 08-18-2005 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:30 AM

Yeah, I had noticed that, looks as if he entered UK Imperial data as US data.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:03 AM

Hi Stoner:

___Yes, Coolio only posted his 2 best short tanks as it was rumored over at IC? He has the data for all of his lesser tanks but decided it was best if he didn’t post those IIRC

___The guy to watch is Highwater as he is doing some hypermiling tank damage with his relatively new (10 tanks old) 01 Insight. I would not doubt that by this time next year he is on top of the charts if he can maintain 75 + throughout the winter months and pick it up mightily again in early spring through late summer … He is my personal odds on favorite at this point in time given his Insight’s low mileage and excellent last tank with another big one heading our way.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net