Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Statistical Accuracy of the database

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Old Boomer Techie
Default Re: Statistical Accuracy of the database

Dan,

Buy some shoes with thinner soles to drive in and you will get the .29 back !

Seriously tho, nice to know we are usefull occasionally.

Old 03-28-2008, 06:05 AM
Driving in stealth mode
Default Re: Statistical Accuracy of the database

I can't afford new shoes. Since I am getting .29mpg less than what I thought I would I have to spend the shoe money on gas.

I never thought that a car could have such a life changing impact. My driving habits have changed dramatically which caused my stress level to drop on my 1hr commute, which has then lowered my stress level at work (because I'm not worked up when I get here), which helps with not taking out my stress at home on my family. Plus the money I am saving and doing my part to lessen the amount of fuel that is being consumed. It has gotten me looking at ways to become more efficient with my home. I am actually thinking that when I move someday that I might look into solar technology for my home.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:25 AM
Old Boomer Techie
Thumbs up Re: Statistical Accuracy of the database

Originally Posted by coolshock1
...I never thought that a car could have such a life changing impact.
You are not the first on the forum to experience this particular set of life events, and I stongly suspect you are not even in the frist one or two hundred. Yours is a very frequent, even if very positive, experience and you will find lots of posts like yours in the archives of greenhybrid.com and other hybrid forums -- my own included.

RFB

Last edited by FastMover; 03-28-2008 at 08:30 AM.