Roof Racks for Yukon Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Chevy Man
Default Re: Roof Racks for Yukon Hybrid

Hey Jet1,

I would love to know how much they quote you to install the Escalade Racks, if you don't mind sharing. I was thinking about the Standard Tahoe Rack and if I get a quote I will share.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Enthusiast

Well,

I cannot find anyone to install a roof rack for me. I tried 2 dealershiped and another place that was recommended too. None of them will drill into my Tahoe to install a rack.

Oh well. Money saved I guess but I do like the look with the rack better.

Funny because some take it off because they prefer that look.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Chevy Man

Gruson,

I don't think you will find any dealer that will drill into the roof (At least they shouldn't). What I think anyone interested would have to do is to get a quote for a complete Roof Rack from the parts department at the dealer and then find either a body shop or high end customization shop to install it.

I was also thinking more about the Cadillac roof rack, but I realized that it is chrome and without chrome door handles and chrome body side moldings like the Escalade has it might look a bit out of place.