HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

What to do about scuff marks?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 01:00 AM
www.disczones.com
Default What to do about scuff marks?

Hmmm, this is kinda ****, but I like everything to look "new"... I have the HCH-II 2007 with the Blue/Tan interior and the tan parts are on the doors and the bottom of the door frame. Needless to say, they get all kinds of marks from shoes when entering/exiting the car.... is there something that can be done to cover this up? Cleaning doesn't seem to do anything

I thought there might be some kind of felt fabric or something that could be glued on with some kind of spray adhesive, but I thought someone else might have done something with their situation, so I thought I'd ask...

Old 01-17-2007, 04:18 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: What to do about scuff marks?

There is a meguiars product that will get those scuff marks out... its Meguiars protectant, you can use it on your blacks etc.
I get scuff marks too and im all into detailing as well. so far, that has always gotten those marks out.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:32 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: What to do about scuff marks?

Try a "magic eraser" those things really do work wonders. Id be truly amazed if it doesnt take it out.