Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

First car - '05 HCH

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 06:15 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Smile You are correct about that Prius piece - a good one

Originally Posted by benb
I've been working on how much pressure I put on the pedal and now I'm getting 47.3 mpg (it keeps increasing on every trip, before it was just decreasing on every trip). I found that listening to Against Me (they rock, nothing else to say but that) really improves mileage. Also, if anyone reads the online mock newspaper The Onion, this week has a great opinion article called "Follow that Prius." It is hilarious. check it out at www.theonion.com
I read the "Follow That Prius" piece, and thanks much, it was mucho funny !!

Old 02-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Welcome Benb,

What a great choice of first car. My first car was a family gift, and I still have it, but I consider my Prius my first new car.

That Onion article is pretty good, but I can't stand soy milk. Blech! So, you won't see me in a Starbucks drive through getting a wimpy coffee drink when I can have a strong coffee drink from the same establishment.