Other Japan is no longer a leader in the auto industry. The EV era changed everything!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2022, 02:35 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Japan is no longer a leader in the auto industry. The EV era changed everything!

Although the current US electric vehicle market is very competitive, with Vinfast's products and clear direction, I think they will be able to do something different.

Old 02-22-2022, 02:37 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Japan is no longer a leader in the auto industry. The EV era changed everything!

Originally Posted by Hughes65_1
Who is VinFast, will VinFast make a difference from Chinese automakers like Byton or BYD? These automakers aimed at the US market and seem to be going nowhere
I think VF's direction is much clearer than BYD's, they even plan to build a battery factory here

Old 02-22-2022, 02:38 AM
Enthusiast

Vinfast has an attractive selling price and reasonable cost of use, but currently, not many users in the US market know about VinFast. It may take time for VinFast to build brand awareness

Old 02-22-2022, 07:42 PM
Enthusiast

I've recently been to Switzerland and France, and I was surprised how much of the city fleet vehicles were EV. Like all of them!!!

Old 02-22-2022, 07:43 PM
Enthusiast

Virtually no one will want to buy an ICE car in 2030, so they need to achieve this goal. The migration from ICE to BEV is happening quicker than most think.

Old 02-22-2022, 07:48 PM
Enthusiast

It's still early, but I think we can experience EVs right now. That will help us evaluate our ability to raise an electric vehicle and our experience of using them.

Old 02-22-2022, 08:32 PM
Enthusiast

I think an EV priced from $40,000 will be a good start, VF seems good

Old 02-22-2022, 09:10 PM
Enthusiast

With the current number of charging stations in the US, I think owning an electric car right now ultimately makes users feel secure.

Old 02-22-2022, 10:12 PM
Enthusiast

I suggest getting an EV but wait until next year to see what new incentives and models are out. EVs are having a revolution and if you just got a perfect ICE car, hold off until you see a better deal or model.

Old 02-22-2022, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by taycan1990
I suggest getting an EV but wait until next year to see what new incentives and models are out. EVs are having a revolution and if you just got a perfect ICE car, hold off until you see a better deal or model.
Same idea, but Vinfast VF9 suits my eyes, if I won't switch to electric cars, I might consider VinFast a lot

Quick Reply: Other Japan is no longer a leader in the auto industry. The EV era changed everything!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands