Other Is there any new EV brand that offers a lower price than Lucid, Fisker, Rivian?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2022, 09:28 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Is there any new EV brand that offers a lower price than Lucid, Fisker, Rivian?

Well, doing a few seconds of research, I find Vinfast really promising. ZF announces it will supply VinFast BEVs with Level 2+ ADAS technology, finds strong U.S. demand for autonomous shuttles and is launching high-voltage silicon-carbide inverters for a production battery-electric vehicle this fall. You can read more here: https://www.wardsauto.com/vehicles/z...ttles-bev-tech

Old 02-22-2022, 09:33 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Is there any new EV brand that offers a lower price than Lucid, Fisker, Rivian?

Originally Posted by fishblublu
You may want to take a look at VinFast, a new EV brand from Viet Nam. They 've just introduced their EV line up at CES 2022 and LA Auto Show. This is the VF9, a very first full-size SUV that really looks like a SUV LOL

They might want to consider a different name in the US. "VinFast" sounds like an online VIN lookup service LOL

Old 02-22-2022, 09:40 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fishblublu
You may want to take a look at VinFast, a new EV brand from Viet Nam. They 've just introduced their EV line up at CES 2022 and LA Auto Show. This is the VF9, a very first full-size SUV that really looks like a SUV LOL

Thought I was the only one who interested in this brand since LA Auto Show. $40,000 for an EV SUV is worth considering. I'm following them this year to see what happen next.

Old 02-22-2022, 06:34 PM
Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: Is there any new EV brand that offers a lower price than Lucid, Fisker, Rivian?

This market is heating up so much, yet Tesla is seeming to be the one coming out on top, even though many of their cars are awkwardly uncomfortable and have low build quality.

Old 02-22-2022, 07:06 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by travis_kim
Competition brings prices down. Nice development.
I'm also waiting for EVs' price down, EVs' price now really expensive. If more and more companies make electric cars, the price will surely decrease.

Old 02-22-2022, 07:41 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NelsonLarry
Thought I was the only one who interested in this brand since LA Auto Show. $40,000 for an EV SUV is worth considering. I'm following them this year to see what happen next.
The price is really attractive. This price is suitable for those who want to own an electric car but are hesitant about the budget. It’s just cool to see how far automobile technology has gone!

Old 02-22-2022, 08:30 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NelsonLarry
$40,000 is a great deal, it is only half of the tesla model X. This price is relatively cheap compared to the common ground. Many people always want to own an electric car but are pretty hesitant about the price. Although Vinfast is a new car manufacturer, its product pricing is quite well. Unlike some others, they seem to be overestimating themselves.

Old 02-22-2022, 09:09 PM
Enthusiast

I also have to consider the features and the warranty, I heard they have a battery rental policy or something. That sounds great.

Old 02-22-2022, 10:03 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ahmed john
I also have to consider the features and the warranty, I heard they have a battery rental policy or something. That sounds great.
Battery rental policy??? Heard for the first time, anyone give me some info abt that, it seems really new

Old 02-22-2022, 10:06 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alex Tillman
Battery rental policy??? Heard for the first time, anyone give me some info abt that, it seems really new
I'm curious about it too

Quick Reply: Other Is there any new EV brand that offers a lower price than Lucid, Fisker, Rivian?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands